Cookies and Cream

First smut I've written in a while! Happy (late) heart day, everybody. Anybody wanna form a giant cuddle pile and watch cartoons?

"Masky, sweetie?" "huh...?" "Hey, you're awake...G'morning." "ugh....it's to eaaaarly!" "I know sweetheart. But do you know what day it is?" "hmm...valeeeeentiiines day...why dooooes it even maaaaatter anymore?" "Look, I know we haven't be able to spend much time together ever since my promotion, but today, I took half the day off! I'll be home at five thirty!" "...you wiiiilll?" "Mhmm. So get ready. Prepare that ass~" Mask smiled before flopping back into his pillow. "Sleep well, love." Skull got up and changed into his work clothes as Mask fell back asleep.

After about an extra half hour of rest, Mask got up, took his pills, and got dressed. He put on a pastel pink dress and some makeup, heading into the kitchen to feed the dog. "Goooooood morning sweeeeeite baby..." Flurry barked. Mask looked around the monotone apartment. Ever since they had reached their 20s, they had officily retired from turf war, settled, and moved in together.
Skull had gotten a high paying job at a popular alcohol company, and Mask had basically become a house wife. He was an online artist and made money that way, but Skull had always insisted that he didn't have to do any of that.

When Skull first told him that, he thought it was some sort of weird kink, and ignored it, working himself to the cartalige on his artwork. But the feeling of rushing into Skull's arms every night when he came home seemed to fuel him, and he gave in to Skull's insistance.
After he watered the many, many plants they kept around the house, Mask started working on his Valentine's present for his husband.

A cake.

At first, Mask wasn't sure what too make. Skull was probably the least picky eater he knew, along with his constant monotone state, so it was hard to pick a sweet for him. But it didn't really matter in the endgame, he'd probably eat it anyway.

"FUCK!" Mask screamed as a small bit of cake batter flew out of the bowl and landed on his face and chest. He pulled out his phone to use as a mirror, only to realize he could use this to his advantage.  He snapped a couple photos, and opened his messages.

Stupid Spoiled Slut; Video playset: Heeeeeeeey babe~!

Stupid Spoiled Slut; Video playset: *photo attachment*

Big dick energy: Masky, I'm trying to do my work.

Stupid Spoiled Slut; Video playset: I bet you'd rather try to do me~ Maybe lick the cake batter off my face~?

Big dick energy: You're making me a cake?

Stupid Spoiled Slut; Video playset: ...WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WOULD I BE DOING

Big dick energy: I love you so much, babe.

Stupid Spoiled Slut; Video playset: Love you too! Gonna keep baking, making you horny failed.

Big dick energy: No, it worked. Very much. I'm very aroused.

Stupid Spoiled Slut; Video playset: GOOD!

Mask giggled and put away his phone and whiped himself off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mask started at the clock, waiting for 5:30 to come around. The dog was asleep, the cake was in the fridge, and dinner was in the oven. He flinched at even the slightest noise, hopping it was the lock.

*click*

Mask shot up from the couch and stood infront of the door. "Masky, I'm home-SHIT." "Hi baaaaabe!" "D'awww...missed me that much, huh?" "Uh huh!" Skull hugged and kissed his husband. "You look super cute~!" "heh..thanks......What's that?" Skull looked at the roses he was holding. "They're for you, duh." Mask just smiled and took them, laying them on the table. "...So...cake." "You caaaaaaan get that afteeeeeeer dinner." "UUUUUUUUGH. PLEASE." "No." "MASKY PLEASE." "No." "If you give me cake early I'll fuck you." "...and if I don't?" "...then...I'll also fuck you." "Then no cake." Skull huffed. "fine...what did you make?" "Fish." "Amazing. I love you." "Loooove you too...Come sit down, it's almost ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...you are a diiiiiisgusting person." "How is this every different from what you did!?" Mask mopped cake off his husbands face. "Beeeeecause that waaaaaaas sexy! This is juuuust gross." "Man, fuck you." "Yeah, yoooou'd like that, wooouldn't you?" "Yeah I would. You wanna clean up then go bang?" Mask nodded and started cleaning the table, while Skull left to go get changed.

"Alright, honey bunchkins, get ready to have your ass wreaked." Mask rolled his eyes and allowed his husband to unzip his dress. "Yoooou're so weeeird, why are weeeeee married." "Cause I'm hot and I spoil you." "Hm, yeah." The two clung their lips together, moving down on the bed. Skull had already taken his clothes off, so all he had to do was strip his husband down.
"oh, you're so sexy, love." "hmmm...Just shuuuut up and bang me..." Skull licked his husband's neck, pinning him against the headboard. "Where'd you put the lube, love~?"

"No luuuube..I waaaant it rouuugh..." "Sweetie...then it'll hurt." "THEN HURT ME!" "No. Masky, I don't wanna hurt you. Pick another kink." "....Complements?" "Of course, my sweet little cookie." Skull grabbed the lube out of the nightstand, and spread it around Mask's hole. "Shhh...Shhh, lovey." "pleaaaaase..Juuuuuust hurry up! Stuuuff something in me!" "Well, since you're asking so nicely~"

Mask gasped as he felt once of Skull's fingers thrust into him. "AH~!" "does that feel good, sweetie? You like me getting ready to destroy you~?" "YES! I-It feeeeels amazing! Oh Skull, PLEASE! I neeeeeeed you inside me...More..." "You're sucha good boy, begging for me like this...Maybe I should wait a bit, let you squirm." "YOU DO THAAAAAAT, I FUUUUUCKING KILL YOU!" "...Well...Then I guess I'll just...Ok."
Skull spread lube all over his...area, his spouse cuddling into his chest. "is this...flavored?" "mmhm...cheeeeerry..." "Oooh, Sexy~ You want a taste?" "SHOVE YOOOOOUR DIIIIICK IN ME!" "Dear god, Mask. You're so horny." "I knooooow, but pleease!" "Yup, I'll get on that."

Skull kissed his husband and thrust in. The kiss muffled Mask's loud scream. "MPPPPPPPFH!" "Babe!? Are you ok!?" "Oh fuuuuuck, it's so goooooood...Fuck me harder! I looove you!" Skull slammed his husband down on the bed, attacking his neck and chest with kisses. "You're so fuckin' pretty...I'm so lucky to have you, you're perfect...When we have a kid, you're going to be a great mother to them..." Mask smiled, tears running down his face, a mix of joy and pain. "I-I knooow...oh god, Skuuuull...I'm so close...Fuck me haaaarder!" The taller thrust one last time, causing his husband to let loose and collapse.

"Mask!? Holy shit!" "Mmm...keep going...I waaaaaant it in me..." Skull nodded and squeezed his Masky close, continuing to fuck him. "I'm close, kitten..You ready?" "YES! IN, PLEASE!" "oh, fuuuuck...!" Skull groaned as he came inside his lover.

"Shit...Oh Masky, you were so good today.  I love you so much...Happy Valentines day, my sweet princess."
"I looooove you tooo...please cuddle me..I'm tiiired..." "Yeah, you would be~" Skull wiped them down and cuddled Mask under the blankets. "Goodnight, love..." "hnng......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Masky? Masky, why are you up? Are you making coffee?" "Cooooffee milk...I need it aaafter last night..." "I dunno if I should take that as a complement." "Miiiight as well." "Alright, whatever. I'm gonna have breakfast cake." "Idiot." "Yup." Skull sat down on the couch and Mask cuddled up to him, sipping his drink.

"Turn on Inside job, I wanna hear some curse words." "Fuuuuck." "Thanks, babe."

HEY! HEY! LISTEN! DO YOU WANT ME TO DRAW ONE OF YOUR OCS!? I WILL! JUST TELL ME, DM ME A PICTURE OF THEM, AND I'LL DRAW THEM AND PUT IT IN MY ART BOOK!
(Note: I can't draw furry charaters, so if you request that, I'll have to make them a human form)