Stuck with you

(Tw: Small smut)

Skull's pov

"A-ALOOOOHA! DON'T LEAVE US IN HEREEEEE!" "Sorry dudes! You'll have to stay in the for a bit! Seeya!" We heard his footsteps walking away from the tiny closet me and Mask were squished into. Our bodies were pressed together, and the door was locked, and we had heard Aloha putting boxes in front of the door. "Stuuuupid..." I turned on the tiny lightbulb that was on the celing, and Mask just groaned. "God, i-it's duuuusty in hereee...I'm gooonna diiee of my haay feever befoooree wee get out ooof heeree..." He slurred. "You ok?" "nooooooooo..."

Mask slumped down to the floor, and groaned. "Let us ooouuuuuuuuuuuut..."  
I helped him stand, our chests pressing together as he did. "M-Mmmm~..." "Did you just moan?" I asked. "N-Noooo! I-I'm juuust...sensitiveeeee..." We both blushed. 

A few more minuetes past, before he sighed. "Mooveee..." He stood in front of me and leaned forward, pushing his hips back. He began to shove the door, trying to open it. I was...occupied by something else though...Mask's butt was pressed right against my crotch...and I don't know if I've said it before...But Mask is pretty thicc...

"OPEEEN. YOOOUU DUMB-Aaaahhh~!" He moaned. "Is t-thaaat youuur dick!?" "U-um..." "Whyyyy arreee you haaaard!?" "Look...I just...find you atrractive...and your ass is  against-" He moved away from me, and looked down. "W-Woooow...." "What?" "I-It's so big..." I blushed. 
We looked at eachother, and pulled our masks off. I had seen him without it a couple times, and he was just adorable....I put a hand on his cheeks, and pulled him closer. Our lips locked, and I pinned him against the wall. "S-Skull~..." He sunk down to the floor, and unzipped my shorts. "Mask? What are you doing?" "Dooo you waaant me to suuuck youuuu ooooff?" "U-Umm...Sure..." He pulled my shorts and underwear down, and kissed the tip. "Fuck...~" Before I could do anything, he shoved my whole length down his throat. "Don't choke, you idiot!" He bobbed his head up and down, and continued to suck my dick. "Mask...Fuck..!" I came in his mouth, and Mask lifted his head off of me. He swallowed the cum, and licked his lips as I pulled up my pants.

He gave a shy smile, and looked away. "You look so pretty right now..." I kissed him, and pulled him into my lap as he kissed back. We made out for a minute, before we heard shuffling in front of the door. The lock clicked, and the door swung open, revealing Army and Aloha. "What the hell were you two doing?" "U-Um...Noooothinngg..." Mask got up, and helped me to my feet, and Army just sighed. "I'm sorry he did that." Aloha just laughed. I just picked up Mask and carried him to my room. "Are you just going to ignore me?" "Yup." "OK, Get back here!" "No." "SKULL!"

I slammed the door and set Mask on my bed. "Skull?" "Ummm...Do you think what just happened was akward...?" "M-Maaaaybbee...I meean...I juusst gaveee my beeest friend a blow-" I kissed him before he could finish. We seperated, and he wrapped his arms around my neck.
"Mask...I've always loved you...Being stuck in that closet with you...I was mad at Aloha...But..."

He kissed my cheek. "I get it...and I love you too." We kissed again, and I held him in my arms.

"Boyfriends?"

"Booyfriieeends..."