Order comes with a price

(This chapter was requested to be EXTRA SPICY, so if you don't like that...You can skip)

Third person pov

Mask stood in front of the terminal as the music blasted throughout Inkopolis. He wanted to pick chaos, but he...he was scared. He was afraid of what might happen. He wanted everything to stay the way it was, so he sighed and let his tentacles take on the silver colour of Team Order. 
"Mask?" "Eek!" "Sorry baby..." Mask felt a pair of lips on his cheek, and he turned around to be met with his boyfriend. "Hey..." Skull smiled, before lightly grabbed Mask's hair. "I thought you said you were going for Chaos with me..." "I...c-chaaaaanged my miind..." Skull didn't say anything. "Ok then...Let's go. Army and Aloha are waiting." The taller inkling walked a little bit behind, before reaching out and grabbing Mask's butt. "H-Hey!" "Sorry hon~." 

The two walked to the battle lobby, to find their teammates waiting for them. "Hey guys." "...hi..."
"Sup sluts!" Aloha leaned on Army's shoulder, and winked. "Get off..." Army looked at Mask. "You changed your mind?" "..yeah..." "Well, nothing wrong with that. But for our first battle I'd like us to go against each other. Is that ok with everyone?" The other three inklings nodded. "Alright. Let's go then."

~a few hours later~

"Skull!" "Hm? Oh, hey babe..." "I just fiiiinished soooome battles...do...yooooou wanna go haaang out for a bit?" "...Sure. Follow me...I know a place..." Mask titled his head to the side a little, but followed his boyfriend. Skull led him to a back ally, which had a bench, and was hidden from the rest of the city. "This plaaaace is...niiice..." "It is isn't it..." Skull sat down on the bench, and took his bandana off, setting his backpack aside."Come sit...I wanna talk..." Mask sat down next to his boyfriend, and leaned on his shoulder. "I'm disappointed...." "W-Why?" "I thought we could work together to help Chaos win...but you betrayed us." "W-Well I-" "No no....I get it...However...." Skull leaned over, and began kissing Mask's neck. "I still think you need a punishment~." "WHAT!?" Skull continued to bite the Mask's soft, pale skin, leaving red and purple marks. The small inkling moaned. "S-Skull..." The purple inkling pulled up his Splatfest shirt, and started to kiss Mask's stomach. "K-Keeeeep goooing..." Skull smirked. "You want more?" "Y-Yes..." Skull pinned Mask against a wall. "You like this, don't you, you little slut~?" Mask whimpered. "Look at you...I thought we could work together...But you decided to be a little wimp and went for the other team..." "I'm-" "No. You aren't." Skull placed his hand on Mask's shorts, and began to palm him through the fabric. "F-Fuck...P-Please-" Before Mask could finish, Skull shoved his tongue into his mouth and made out with him. "Now...You're going to suck me off, while I tell you EVREYTHING I'm going to do to you." Mask nodded and got down on his knees. "Good boy~." Skull unzipped his shorts, and Mask placed his lips around his lovers cock. 

"I'm going to pin you against a wall, my hands running up and down your body...I going to strip you out of those clothes...and I'm going to ram into you, as you moan like the little whore you are...and If your good, I'll forgive you for all this...But if not..." Skull smirked. "I'll make sure you won't walk for a week~." The cyan inkling's lips trembled, as he pulled away from Skull's dick.
"What the hell are you doing!?" "I-I....I caaaaan't..." Skull picked up Mask by the back of his shirt, and slammed him against the brick wall. "What did I just say? If you keep being a naughty brat, I will break you." A tear rolled down Mask's cheek. "I-I'll be gooooood..." "Will you?" "Y-Yes..." 
"I believe you." Skull kissed away the tear, and set Mask on the ground. "Strip." Mask nodded, and slowly lifted his shirt off his body. "There we go~..." Mask pulled off his shorts and underwear, letting them hit the floor. "Aw, look at you...Don't be scared baby..." The two shared another kiss, as Skull ran his hands down Mask's back. 

"So pretty..." Skull teased. "B-Babe...Please...Just fuuuck meeee..." "I'll fuck you when I think you deserve it..." "PLEASE! I'veeee beeeen goood!" "Don't raise your voice..." "S-Sorry....It juuuust huuurts so muuuuch..." "Well...If you promise~." "Yes! I prooooomise!" "Ok then...Get ready~." Skull licked his fingers, and stuffed one in Mask's hole. "FUCK!" "God...So tight~!" 
"M-Mooore..." Skull inserted a second finger, and stretched them apart, scissoring Mask. The smaller inkling was a mess, his face pale and flushed at the same time. He clawed at Skull's back, begging for more. "P-Pleaaase more...feeels so goood...!" "Are you sre you can handle it?" "YES!" Skull pulled his boyfriend into a deep kiss, and pulled out his fingers. Mask whimpered at the loss of contact. "Shh...Don't worry baby...I'll make it feel good..." Skull promised. 

The cyan inkling nodded, and Skull un-zipped his pants, masking Mask gasp. "It's...h-huuuuge..."
"All for you baby..." "Is...It goooooing to fit?" "Yeah...But If it doesn't...I'll force it~." Mask blushed. "O-Ok..." Skull pressed the tip against Mask's entrance, and slowly pushed in. "AHH~!!! F-FEELS SO GOOOOD!" "Yeah~...You love this, don't you, you little slut~?" "YES! I LOVE IIIIT! H-HARDER! Please~!" Skull thrusted harder, his boyfriend begging him for more. "I-I'm gonna cum~!" 
"Me too...You ready sweetheart~?" "Y-Yes...!" Skull gave one last thrust, and moaned as he came inside his boyfriend. Mask came soon after, covering their chests. The small inkling fell to the floor, his knees shaking. "You took your punishment so well, my darling..." Skull whispered, running his fingers down Mask's chest. "Now, let's get you cleaned up~." He reached into his bag and pulled out a few tissues, and began to wipe the cum off Mask and himself. "Will you be a good boy from now on?" "Yes....I loooove yooou..." "Good. And I love you too, honey."

Skull helped Mask into his clothing, and helped him out back into the colourful city.
"Mask! Skull! We've been looking for you everywhere!" "Sorry Army. Mask hurt his leg in a turf war, and I'm gonna take him home...." "Oh, my poor baby!" Army hugged his son, and pat his cheeks. "You go home and rest! Call me if you need something, ok?" "ok..." "Good." 
Skull picked up his boyfriend, and carried him back to their apartment. "W-Waaaas I a gooood boy todaaay...?" " Yes. You were. Now, do you wanna go out onto the roof and watch the fireworks?" "Sure..." The two inklings climbed through Mask's bedroom window, and sat on the top of the roof of their apartment. "Masky? "Hm?" "...I'm sorry I got so upset..." "It's fiiiine...I...liked iiiit..." "Y-YOU DID!?" "Yeah..." Mask leaned on Skull's shoulder, and nuzzled him. "I love you..." "I loooooove you tooo..." 

(This was awful ;w; Requested by jbenefield)