Shorty

(Go back to the headcannon chapter for their heights. I looked up the hight for 16yo boys, because that's how old they are in the manga.)

Skull's pov

"Mask?" "Yeah?" "Do you want help?"
"N-Noooo!" I chuckled. Make was trying to reach a bag of chocolate pocky that was on the top shelf, and was on a kitchen stool.
"You sure?" "SHUT UP!" He jumped on the stool and tried to grab the box, but slipped.
The stool feel, and he managed to pull himself on the counter.

"You ok?" "Yeah..." He tried to set his foot on the floor, but he would have to jump to get down. I sighed, and walked over, and helped him down. I grabbed the pocky from the shelf, and handed it to him. He glared at me.
"What? You could have gotten hurt. Just ask for help next time." "I-I doon't neeed youuur help!" "Sure, shorty."

I could see the anger in his eyes. "I-I'M NOT SHORT!" "Yes you are." I said, looking down at him. He blushed. "Y-Your just really tall!"
"Yeah, ok, maybe I am, but I don't think Aloha and Army are above the average height, and both of them are still way taller than you." He crossed his arms in a huffy manner. "J-Just shut up!" He stormed past me, and I just smiled. "Cutie...." I whispered.

He sat on the couch and pulled of his mask, setting it beside him. I sat next to him and put my arm on his head. "What are you doing!?" "I don't know." "W-Well stop!"
"Nah..." I pulled him closer, and hugged him.
He fit perfectly in my lap, and I could rest my chin on his head. "Skuuullll!"
"C'mon. You are literally so small. And it's adorable." "I'M NOT ADORABLE, OR SHORT!"

I chuckled before kissing his cheek."H-Heeeyy!" "Your so cute..."
His face was completely cyan, and he was trying to get free. "C'mon...calm down..."
"Then stop calling me short!" I laughed. "Fine." I let go of his waist, and he relaxed.
I smiled, before he leaned his head on my shoulder. "Your an asshole..."

I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he gave a shy smile. "I...I don't k-knoooow how to tell you this....but I think I'm in loooove with youuuu..." "Well...I love you too." "W-Wait, really!?" "Of course. I don't think anyone could hate you."
He turned around and put his legs around my waist. We both leaned in slowly, closing the gap between us. I put my hands around his waist and pulled him closer. We separated slowly, panting.

"Look at you~." I said, pulling him closer.
"Your so cute..." I stood up and set him down, looking down at him. I leaned down to his hight and kissed him again. He kissed back, pulling my closer by my shirt.
We separated again, smiling at eachother.
"I love you..." "I love you too..." "Mask...do you want to be my boyfriend?" "...yes! Yes!"
I kissed him again, and hugged him. 
"Will you love me even if I tease you?" "I guess..."

I picked him up, and smiled again. "C'mon. Let's go watch Haikyuu." "Yeah...!"
I carried him to his room, closing and locking the door.
"I love you." "Love you too, shorty."

Hi. I love you all. You know what to with this. 🍙

Give it to him.

Give him the rice ball.

Give our god his rice ball.

If you do not know the god, you are banned from Coroika.