Good morning my love

Third person pov

Skull looked at his boyfriend, who was sleeping next to him. "Nine'o'clock..." He whispered, before kissing Mask on the lips. "h-huh....?" "Good morning sleeping beauty!" "...Fuuuuck yooou..." Mask shoved his face into a pillow and groaned. "It's toooooooo eaaaaarly and cooooold...." "We can cuddle all morning! Aloha and Army are still on their vacation!" 
"..." Mask smiled and cuddled Skull's chest. "Oook..." 
"It's toooooooo cooooooold...." Mask whined. "Do you want me to close the windows?" Mask nodded. Skull got up and closed the window, looking over the falling snowflakes. 
"It really is cold..." He got back is bed, and hugged his tiny boyfriend. 

"Do you want me to make you pancakes?" "Yoooouu can't coooooook....I'll doooo iiit..."
Skull laughed. "Ok, Ok..." Mask stretched and got out of bed, flipping up the hood of his cat onesie. "You look so cute in that thing. I'm so glad I bought it for you." Mask smiled, and slipped out of the room. Skull followed him, and kissed his cheek as Mask poured the batter into the pan. "Love you hon." Mask just smiled. "You sure I can't help?" "Yeeeess..." "Fine..."

Skull flopped on the couch, and looked at Mask. "Your butt looks nice...." "Shut uuuuup..."
Mask turned over the last pancake, and put it on a plate. "C'meeeree...." Skull kissed Mask as the cyan inkling put the plates on the table. "Love you honey bunches." 
Mask just groaned. "Yoooou're so weeeeeiird..." "But you love it!" "Yeah..." Mask set the syrup on the table, and dumped some on his pancakes. "That's a lot." "Syrup iiiiiis gooood..."
"I guess." Skull cut a piece of pancake and put it in his mouth. "You make good pancakes, babe." 
The cyan inkling blushed. "Thaaaaanks..." He mumbled shoving a large chunk of pancake of into his mouth. "Don't choke please." ".....Nu." Skull smiled and shook his head. 

"I love you Masky." "Shut uuup..." Mask ate the last of his pancake, and put his plate, fork, and knife in the sink. "Y-You doooone...?" "Yeah." Mask put Skull's plate in the sink, and then sat on his lap. "What are you doing?" Mask shrugged. "Kisseeees?" "Of course." Skull gave his boyfriend a bunch of cheek kisses, both of them blushing like crazy. The two of them moved to mouth kisses, Mask gripping Skull's shoulders. "So pretty...So cute..." Mask giggled, kicking his legs and hugging his boyfriend. "I love you." "L-Loooooove you toooooooooo...."

Skull picked him up and set him on the couch, still kissing him. "Cuddles?" "Yeeeeeaaahh...."
The two hugged eachother, enjoying the silence. "Rest up Masky...You woke up pretty early today..." "ok...."

(Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh.....This chapter has been brought to you by my love of maple syrup...)