Training

(Ummm....Ignore the drawing, and don't ask questions...)

Third person pov

"Do I haaave to?" "Well, Aloha isn't going to help, and I'm not asking Army. And plus, I think you need a little more training."
"W-WHAAATS THAT SUPPOSED TO M-MEEEEAN!?" "You could use a little more training..." "A-Are you calling me weak!?" "No. I just think you could use a little more training against snipers..." Mask gave an irritated look from under his gas mask.

The two Inklings arrived at Moray Towers, and Mask groaned. "Why is it always here? You know I'm scared of heights!"
"This high pointsare good for snipers and the narrow pathways are good for rollers. It's perfect for both of us." Skull said in a soft tone. "O-Oh..." Mask mumbled. "Rider told me about the training he did with Team Blue. You'll run at me, and I'll try and shoot you." Mask began to get worried. "I-Is that r-reeeally a good idea?" "Yeah. I won't hurt you. Let's go..."

Both inklings super-jumped to the spawn points, and got ready. Mask tried not to look down, and made eye contact with Skull.
"GO!" Mask started running down the pathway, but was immediately shot down.
He tried again. And again. And again. And again. After about ten tries, Mask was determined. He started again, going a different path...and was shot right in the chest. Mask fell to the ground and began to cough. "Fuck..." Skull groaned. He quickly super-jumped and grabbed Mask's cheeks. "Are you ok?" Mask whimpered, before fainting.

"Shit..."

Mask's pov

"Fuck, Fuck...what am I-Oh! Your awake."
My eyes opened slowly as Skull walked over to me. "Are you ok?" "What happened?"
"I...I shot you a little to hard in the chest..."
"Oh..." "Do you want me to take you home?"
"Y-No." "Why not?" "I...I want to prove I'm tough!" "Mask..." "C-C'mooon!" "Mask. We can go hike if you want to...You don't have to prove it to me." "B-But-" "Your powerful. That's why I wanted you on the S4. Because your strong...and...pretty cute..."

He pulled down his bandana and kissed my hand. "G-Gah!" I pulled it away, blushing profusely. He flashed me a small smile. "Sorry..." I took a step forward, and blushed harder. "C-Can we keep going...?" "Sure. Want me to teach you how to use an e-liter?" "U-Um..." "Don't worry. I'll help you." "O-Ok..." I mumbled nervously.

~five minutes later~

"Ok, so point at the target, and just let go of the trigger." I nodded, and shot at the squid shaped targets. The pressure from the blast made me trip backwards. "W-Woah!" Skull caught me and helped me back up.
"Thaaaaanks...." "No problem. You ok?"
"Yeah...Thissss things is heeeavy..."
"I know. It takes some getting used to."
He wrapped a hand around my waist, and helped me adjust the weapon. "E-Eep!"

"Oh, sorry." "N-No...It's fine...I'm just t-tickliiiish..." "Aww." "S-shuut upp..."
"Heh. Here, let me help you..."

"There you go...!" He said as I shot down the last target. "I-I did iiit?" "Yeah...! Do you like using it?" "...No..." "... Alright then."
I giggled slightly. "Alright...Well, the sun's starting to set, so we should probably get home." "Yeah." I handed him back his weapon, and picked up my roller.
"C'mon." I shuffled behind him as we headed back to the apartment we shared with Army and Aloha. "I'm sorry about shooting you..." "I-It's fine... I'm not maaaad..." "You aren't?" "Nooo...it w-was an a-accident..." "Well, I'm glad we're still friends." "Yeah..."

We both tried not to make eye contact as we kept walking. "Y-Y'know...I aaactually had a looot of fun today..." I said as Skull opened the door.  "Did you?" "Yeah...just the two of us.." I began to walk upstairs to my room, when Skull stopped me. "Where are you going?" "My rooooom..." "Why?" "I...I-I don't k-knooow..." "C'mere." I rolled my eyes and walked down to him, and walked into his open arms. He wrapped them around me in a hug.

"I love you Mask..." I blushed. "I...I love you too..." We looked at eachother before taking our masks and quickly pressing our lips together. It was a short kiss, but it was... amazing..."Wow...Does...does this mean we're dating...?" "If you want to..." "Yesss...! Yes...I dooo...want thaaaat..."
He bent down to my hight and kissed my cheek, picking me up and carrying me upstairs. "How about we watch some Spirited away and Haikyuu in my room?" "Yeah...!" I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Love you Skullll...." "Love you too...babe~."

Hi. Requests are open. I love you.
Yes, you reading this. I love you.
UFuckingwU.