Drunken Love

(They're 21 in this. I live in not America, and I don't want to google our drinking age....So...21. Also....smutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmut)

Mask's pov

"You guys ready?" Aloha smirked, looking back at us as Army started the car. "W-Whereee are we goooing...?" "You'll see~!" "Aloha, not even I know where we're going. And I'm driving." "I put it in the gps." "....Ok then..." I looked down at the little black skirt I was wearing, and I blushed.
"You aren't taking us to a strip club, are you?" "Nope!" "Ok then...." Skull looked and me and kissed my cheek. "You look cute tonight." "T-Thaaaanks..."

Army pulled into the parking lot of a bar, and opened the door. "Aloha." "Yes?" "....Why."
"C'mon~! We deserve this~!" Army rolled his eyes. Skull walked around to my side of the car and helped me out. He put an arm around me, and Aloha walked inside. "We're to young for this...."
"Nah." "Aloha!" "Nah."  

~later~

"Mask? You gonna have anything?" "I...I doooon't drink...." "C'mon. Have a little bit." "Noooo..." "Fine." "C'mon Masky~!" Skull hiccuped. he put an arm around me and kissed me. I leaned on his shoulder, and yawned. "Good *hic* boy~..."

~'nother time skiiiiiip~

"C'mon curry boi~! Lemme drive..." "That is illegal." "Only if you *hic* get caught!" "No."
Skull placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. "U-Um..." "What's wrong? *hic*" 
Army pulled into our apartment lot, and Skull put an arm around me. I helped him walk to the apartment, and opened the door. "L-Let's geeet yooou to bed..." We walked to his room, and he shut the door behind us. "W-Whaaaat are you dooooing?" "...." He pulled his shirt off and threw it to the side. "S-SKULL!?" He walked up to me and grabbed my butt, licking his lips. "You *hic* look so cute~!" He kissed me, pushing me down onto the bed. "S-Skuuuuull?" "Shhhhh~...."
He pulled down my skirt and top, and flipped me over, biting my neck. "S-Skull! Thiiis isn't yoooou! Youuur druuunk!" "Maybe...But I can't resist you right now~!" 

He hiccuped and pulled my underwear off, pinning me to the bed. "Now...Lets get started...*hic* shall we~?"

Third person pov

Skull pulled his little bitch into a kiss, reaching around to grab his butt again. "D-Don't tooooouch me theeeeere yoooou jerk!" Skull ignored him, and started planting hickies on his chest and neck. Mask moaned, kicking his legs and wrapping his arms around Skull's neck.
"There we go....~ Just relax..." Mask quickly submitted, falling back onto the pillows.
"S-Skuuuuull...Fuck meeee..." Skull took his pants and boxers off, reveling his dick.
"Like what you see baby boy~?" "Y-Yeeees....!" The two inklings made out, chests pressed together. 

"Are you *hic* ready, baby~?" "YES! Yesyesyesyesyesyeeeees!" Skull gave a drunken laugh and reached over to grab the lube. He missed. Mask grabbed the bottle for him, and opened it.
"There we go~..." He spread the lube over his dick, and rubbed a bit on Mask's entrance. 
Mask bit his lip. "Now...Let's get started~." Skull hiccuped. 

He slowly pushed in, tightly gripping Mask's hips. "O-Oh.....~!" "You like that *hic* baby~?" 
"S-Soooo big...." "Yeah...You like that?" "F-Fuuuuck....~!" Mask let his tonuge fall out of his mouth, as he fell on Skull's chest. "You look so sexy like this~..." The taller inkling slurred.
"H-Haaaarder...Please....Fuuuuuck me haardeer..." The smaller inkling grinded on his boyfriend, panting and moaning.

Skull tried to fuck him, but his thrusts were sloppy.  He kept going though, and hit Mask's prostate, turning the cyan inkling into a complete mess. "F-Fuck! H-H-Haaaaarder~!"
"Oh, you like that you little slut~?" "Y-Yes~!" "Who *hic* are you~?" "Y-Your bitch! Yooouuur persooooonal bitch!" Mask moaned. "I-I'm goooonna cum~!" "M-Me to~" Both inklings released their 'ink' onto the bed sheet, and Skull came inside of Mask. "F-Fuuuuuuuck..." Skull pulled out and hiccuped. "Your so cute~!" Skull drooled over his waifu's body, kissing him roughly. 
The two inklings looked at eachother, faces covered in blush. Mask leaned on Skull's chest, panting and moaning. "Thaaaat...was..amazing..." "Yeah..." Skull pulled the covers over him, and Mask, cuddling him. "Good *hic* night..." "hhhmmmm" 

~the next morning~

"Oh...My head...What happened?" "G-Goooood mooorniiiing...." "H-Huh!? Mask!? What are you doing in my room!? Why are we naked!?" "...Oh right..yoooou wereeee druuuunk...." "What do you mean-Oh..." "D-Do yoooouu remeeeeembeer?" "Yes...Are you ok?" "Yeeaah...are yooouu?" "I have a pretty bad headache...." "I caaaaaaaan geeet yooou some painkiiiillers..." "Can you walk?" "...." The smaller inkling stood up, his legs shaking. "Y-Yes..." "You can wear that hoodie if you want." Mask pulled on his underwear, and pulled on Skull's hoodie, covering them.
Mask limped to the bathroom, and grabbed a small paper cup, filling it with water. He took the bottle of painkillers from the cabinet, and walked back to Skull's room. "H-Hereeee..." "Thanks babe..." Skull swallowed the pills, and drank the water. "Come back to bed..." Mask crawled under the covers, and cuddled his boyfriend. "I'm just....gonna rest here for a bit..." "Y-Youuu neeeed to rest....It'll heeeeeelp yoooour heeadache..." "Ok..." The two inklings cuddled eachother, as the bright sun continued to rise.

"Love you Masky..." "Love youuuu tooooooo..."