My little kitten pt2

Smut time

also.....HAPPY 100 PARTS! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND I LOVE YOU! WHOOOOOOO!

Mask's pov

"Skuuull...?" "Yes sweetie?" "Pet me." My boyfriend sighed and scratched my ears, setting down his book. "Who's a good kitty~?" "Me~! I'm a gooood kiiiitty..." "Yes you are! Yes you are..." He kissed my cheek and I sat in his lap. He started to pet my stomach, and I purred. "Thaaaat feels niiice..." "Does it~?" "Yes....Skuuuull~..." I moaned out. "Masky~?" "S-Soooo goood~!" I let out a loud, slutty moan as Skull pinned me to the couch. "There we go~ Just let me take care of you~" 

Third person pov

"S-Skuuuull...Pleease..." Skull bit and sucked on Mask's neck, covering him in hickeys. "A-Aahh~!" "Shh, baby..." Mask kissed his lover, and moaned louder. "Take your hoodie off darling...I need more access..." Mask threw his hoodie to the other side of the room, and Skull smiled. "So pretty~!" Mask blushed. Skull took off his shirt, and kissed his boyfriend again. He slipped off the skirt Mask was wearing, and rubbed his thighs. Mask whimpered. "Hey sugar bear~ I'm gonna take your underwear off now, ok?" "Y-Yeah!" "Alright then baby~!"  Mask was left naked on the couch, as Skull praised him and his body. "So cute...and pretty...and sexy~!"  "Stooop!" "Stop what?" "Stooop teasing!" "No." Skull kissed Mask's chest, and started going lower, kissing his v-line. "Aaaah~! M-Mooore!" "Alright...." Skull felt himself getting harder as Mask let out slutty moans, bucking his hips. "Calm down darling~...I might have to punish you if you keep this up~" "S-Skuull..." "Ah-Ah. That's not my name~" "D-Daaaddy...?" "Good boy~!" 

Skull took off his own pants and underwear, pulling Mask closer. "I'm going to tie you down now~ is that ok?" "Y-Yes..." Skull tied Mask down with vines, and the smaller inkling relaxed. "Please...juuuust fuck me..." "Alright dear~!" Skull pressed their chests together, and started to press his fingers against Mask's entrance. "Aaahh~!" "Masky, I'm not even in you yet!" "I-In...pleeease.." "Aww..." Skull pressed a finger into Mask's hole, and pushed in. "O-Oooh~! Oh my..." "So tight, baby~! Does this feel good~ I bet it does!"  "Daaaady...s-so goood..." Mask tried to move his body, but the vines were squeezing him. "P-Pleeaase..." Skull pushed in another finger, and scissored his fingers. "AAAAH~!!" "Oh, Masky~!" "More! Mooore, pleaaase!" "You want my cock? You want that, you little slut~?" "Y-Yes!" "Alright then~ Just gotta get you ready..." Skull pulled his fingers out, and pressed his dick against Mask's hole. "Please...Pleeeaase...F-Fuuuck me..." "Awww..." Skull slowly pushed in, and Mask screamed in pain. "Mask?" "H-Hurts...Ooooh..." Skull pulled out, and kissed the cyan inkling's tears away. "Don't cry my love...I'll be gentle with you..." Mask nodded and Skull resumed pushing in. "Does this feel better?" "Y-Yes..." "Good..." Skull pushed in further, and Mask held back a moan.

"So fucking tight..." "Moooore....Please..." Skull started to thrust, pulling in and out of his boyfriend. "A-Ahhh~! Feeeels so goood!" Skull nibbled on the soft flesh of Mask's neck, and started to fuck him harder. Mask begged for more, and Skull gave him more. "S-Skuuuull! I'm clooose!" Mask came out on Skull's chest, and the vines released him. Skull pulled him upwards, and came inside of his tight hole. "Oooh~! Skuuuull..." "Fuck...That was amazing..." Mask whimpered, and snuggled his boyfriend. "C'mon sweetie...I'll carry you to the shower..."
"oki..."

Yeah they fucked in the shower.

(Ok, Part two of the Gotham City sirens au! Don't ask where Aloha and Army were!
Requested by CutestPoptart! ALSO, HAPPY 100 CHAPTERS, YET AGAIN!)