Fell! Au

I wanted to do this chapter when I got my phone back, BUT I COULDN'T WAIT!....

*ahem* I am an Undertale nerd...I'm sure at least one of you-AquaLuna-Will be able to guess the theme of this chapter. Mask is an innocent sweetheart, and the others are E V I L.

HAVE FUN-

Third person pov

Mask yawned as the sun shone through the curtains. He threw them open, and smiled. The sun rarely showed where he lived, so it was always nice. He got out of bed, and pulled on a pale purple t-shirt, and cyan shorts. He wanted to wear a skirt, but he knew Army would force him to go change, and Aloha would make fun of him. He put on his rain boots, and skipped downstairs. He hugged Aloha and smiled. "Goooood morning!" The pink inkling pushed him off. "What's the matter?" "Don't touch me." Skull looked over at the two inklings, a cigarette in between his fingers. "Mask." "Yessir?" "Where is your collar?" "I...I didn't thiiink I'd haaave to weeeear it inside..." "Go get it." Mask whimpered like a puppy and walk off. He came back, holding the black, spiked collar and leash. 

He handed to the purple inkling, who clipped it to his neck. "O-oooww! Sir, that's too tight!" "I don't care." Skull said, yanking on the leash. "Ow!" Aloha smacked the back of his head. "Be quiet, you BRAT!" Mask whimpered again. "I-I'm sorry...Where did Army go...?" "He's in the kitchen." "Ooooohhh..." "Now. The two of us need to talk." Skull tugged on the leash, dragging Mask to his room. He slammed the door and locked it, making Mask jump. "Get on the bed." "W-Whaaat...?" "Get.On.The.Bed." The smaller inkling sat down on the black bedsheets, and stared at his leader. "Whaaat areee yooouuu g-going tooo dooo to meee...?" "You've been such a brat these past few days. I need to punish you before we go out to battle." Mask blushed. "Oh nooo..."

"OOHHH~! SKULL! F-FUUCK MEEEE HARDER! PLEEEASE!" "You like that you little slut!? You like it!?" "YESSSS! Fuck-AAHH~!"

"Are you ready?" "No...I-I still caaan't walk!" "Tch. You deserved it." "Ok...I think I can doooo this!" Mask limped down the stairs, his neck covered in hickeys and teeth marks. Skull grabbed his leash, and dragged him off. "If we lose because of you, I'll tear you apart. Got it?" Mask nodded. Army and Aloha were waiting for them outside, and the four began walking to the battle lobby. Inklings hid from them as they walked through the square, as many people were scared of them. Mask looked at the cowarding inklings, and gave a shy wave. Some glared at him, and others waved back. "Mask! Let's go." "C-Coooominng!" The S4 entered the battle lobby, and waited until one of the jellyfishes said that the stage was ready. They summoned their weapons, and stood at the spawners. "Do you think we'll win...?" Mask asked his leader. "I hope so. Otherwise I'll kill you." "Yessssir..." 

The S4 looked over at their opponents, who were a group of inklings known as Team Hothouse. Their leader, Hood, took one look around the stage and nodded. "We're toast..." Aloha chuckled. "This'll be a piece of cake~. Army? You ready~" "I will stab you." "Alright then!" 

3! 2! 1! GO!

~three minuetes later~ (I can't spell)

"GAME SET! TEAM S4 WINS!" Skull sighed, pulling down his bandana and lighting a cigarette. "We did good." He said, patting Mask on the head. "Are you proud of me?" "Yes. In fact...I think we need to talk." Mask's eyes lit up. "Will we meet you back at the house?" "Yeah. Try not to set anything on fire." Aloha picked up Army and threw him over his shoulder. "No promises." "UNHAND ME YOU HEATHEN!"

Skull looked at the tiny inkling next to him, and took his hand. "Skull...? What are you-Eep!" Skull picked him up, and held him close. "You've been a brat these past few days, but I can see you trying to make up for it. And I want to let you know...I forgive you..." Mask let out a small sqeal. "Y-Yoooouuu dooo?" Skull kissed his forehead. "Of course." Mask wrapped his arms around Skull's neck, and giggled. "I love youuu!" "I love you to..." Mask pulled off his gas mask, and kissed Skull's lips. "I neeveer waannt to leeavee yooouu..." "You don't have to. I'll take you home..." He began to head back to the apartment, Mask in his arms. He knew he was going soft...but it was worth it.

He thought back to how he had treated the cyan inkling before. "I'll take him out on a date when he wakes up...I need to be nicer to him.." He smiled, opening the door. "Heya. You gonna fuck him again?" No..." "Good. I have a headache from last time. WHICH WAS TWO HOURS AGO!"  "Aloha, shut the fuck up!" "YOU SHUT UP!" Skull sighed and walked up to his room, setting Mask on the bed. "Night Masky...I love you..." He got up and left the room, turning the lights off and closing the door.

Mask opened one eye and giggled. "I knew it..." He smiled. "You do care."

HI. ...I DON'T HOW TO END THIS CHAPTER. DO Y'ALL PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING? 
CAUSE...EEEEEEHHHHHHHHH.
I'LL TELL MY DODO CODE IF YOU GUYS WANT IT
OKBYENOW-