My darling~

Smuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Mask's pov

"Good morning dear!" "Hey Skuuull..." "I Got you a gift~!" "Reaally...?" "Yup!" Skull pulled out a pair of cat ears, and put them on Mask's head. "Surprise!" Mask smiled. "Thaaank you dear..." "Aww, no problem! But that's...not it." "Oh?" "Yeah. The rest is on the bed~" "Ok!" Mask skipped upstairs, and Skull slowly followed him. "Do you like it~?"  Mask looked at the short nurse dress, and blushed. "...S-Skuuull?" "Put it on." "O-Ok...." Skull smirked and walked back downstairs.

"Come on down baby boy~!" Mask stumbled down the stairs in his heels, blushing like crazy. Skull whistled. "Hello, Nurse~!" "Shuuut..." "No." Mask rolled his eyes, and sat next to his boyfriend. "So cute..." "Nu." "Yes!" Skull smiled, giving his waifu a hug and a kiss.  "Yooour such a sooftie..." "So are you~!" "Nu! I'm eeevil!" "Really? Would somebody dark and evil wear this~?" Skull pinched Mask's butt. "EEP!" "Yeah, didn't think so." Mask blushed. "I-I'm eviiil!" A hug from behind. "No." "YEEEES!" A grip on the thigh. "I think you're just a cutie pie~" Mask blushed, and leaned into Skull's touch. "Yoooou alwaays knoow how to get to meee.." "I do~" The two kissed, and Mask was pinned against the wall. "S-Skuuull..." "Yes~?" "B-Beeedroom....pleease..." "Awww, ok baby~!" Skull carried his lover to the bedroom, and tossed him on it.  He grabbed two pieces of rope from his 'toy box' and tied up Mask's hands and legs. "So pretty~ And All for me~" Skull purred, running his hands up and down Mask's curves. 

Mask just whined. Skull started to plant hickeys all over his neck, slowly taking off his and Mask's clothes. "You look so cute like this~ All needy~" "S-Skuuuull..." "C'mere baby~ Let me take care of you~" Mask bucked his hips, and  "Aww, so eager~?" "Y-Yees..." "What a good boy~..." Skull climbed on top of him, and started to prep him. He spread some lube over Mask's entrance, and he spread a little on his fingers. "S-S-Skuuuull..." The taller inkling pressed a finger against Mask's entrance, and pushed in. Mask's heart sped up, and his breath hitched. "A-Ah...~" "Your moans are so cute..." Skull pushed in a second finger, and scissored him. "Mm...tight..." "Skuuull~!" "How cute~" Mask thrusted his hips, and bit his lip. "G-G-Gonna...cuuuum..." "Ah-ah-ah. Not yet~" Skull pulled out, and grabbed the lube again. He spread some lube on his boner, and pinned Mask's arms above him. "P-Please...F-f-fuuuuck me..." Skull rubbed Mask's waist, and pressed his cock to Mask's entrance. ""MMM~!" Mask moaned. "S-So biiiig..." "Really~? You have this reaction every time, needy slut~" "I-I'm a neeeedy sluut...your neeedy slut..." "Yes you are..." Skull shoved in father, and Mask screamed. "So...oooog, Skuuuuull~! So gooood~!" "Mmm~Tight~" "F-Fuuuck me haarder...Pleease..." "Aww, if you really want it~" Skull thrusted harder, loving the moans coming out of his adorable boyfriend. "I love you so much~" "L...Love...Oooh~!" Mask came over Skull's chest, and with one last thrust, Skull came inside of Mask. "You did so well...I'm proud of you~" "Thaaank you Skuull..."

The two cuddled together, and Mask ignored the pain in his hips. "Gooodnight..." "Goodnight dear~!"

(;w;      this was really bad and rushed. I'm sowwy IT WAS ALSO MADE FOR AquaLuna57008 )