I did it for you

(Danganronpa au) (I hope i spelled that right. Also I've never played it...or watched it...or read it...SO IMMA GUESS ON EVERYTHING. Wikipedia didn't give me much to work with....) 

Mask's pov

"Nonononononono....This caaaaan't be haaappening...IT CAAAAN'T BE HIM!" I dashed through the school hallways as fast as I could trying not to look at the corpses of my friends. "No..." I ran into an empty classroom and slammed the door. "Thereee haaas tooo bee somethiiing in here..." "Masky~...Where are you~?" "oh nooo..." I could hear the doorknob wiggling as I ran into a closet. "No...nonononono...Mooono..why...why diiiid you lock us in hereee....what did wee dooooo!?" "I can hear you." He purred. The closet door slammed open, and he yanked me out. "NO! No...pleeease...Doooon't kiiill meee..." "Kill you...why would I kill you?" "Y-YOU KIIIILLED EVERYOOONE ELSE!" "All for you babe...." "H-Huh!? "All for you! I'm going to get us out of this dumb school, and then I can have you all to myself!" "...why...?" "Because...I love you..." "...H-Huh...?"  "When I first saw you...I fell in love with you...When that bear said I had to kill in order to get out of the school...I knew what I had to do..." He dragged his hands up my body, before stopping at my shoulders. "Please...I can take you away from here...We can start all over...together..."

I mumbled something under my breath. "What was that?" "...I thoooought you were the ultimate chaaaarger main...You'reee juuuust the uuuultimate psycho..." I felt his 'nails' dig into my skin. "O-OW!" "Why did you team up with me if I'm a psycho?" "B-Because...I liiiiked yooou..." "See? I like you too...So just relax..." He set my feet down on the floor, and...kissed me.
My eyes widened, and I slowly started to kissed back. I heard the knife he was holding hit the floor, and his arms went around my waist.  "Do you feel better now~?" "...Y-Yeees..." "Good...Now lets go." "W-Wait!" "Hm?" "Whaaaat are yooou gooing to do with meee...?" He smiled. "I can take you back to inkopolis....And we can start there..." "...Oki..." He took my hand and dragged me out of the classroom. "EEK!" "What's wrong?" "I foooorgot abouut the bodies..." "Aw, don't worry babe~! I'll protect you..." I whimpered as Skull squeezed me to his body. "I...I doooon't know why youuu did thiiiis...." "Because I knew somebody would chose you as their target...And I couldn't let that happen...I'm in love with you...I had to protect you." I blushed. I couldn't believe somebody cared about me this much. "...Please...proooomise me you'll never dooo this agaaaain..." Skull sighed. "Ok..." He took my hand and led me to the door. "Let's get you out of here before I get caught." I whimpered. He dragged me off, and slammed the door open. "W-Wait! Wooon't...Monokuuuuma fiiind us...?" "I'll make sure he doesn't..." He smirked. "O-Ok..." 
"Hey! Where do you kids think you're going!?" "Fuck." 

"D-Doooon't hurt us!" "I might have to! You didn't follow the rules of my game!" "I killed somebody FOR him." "That doesn't count!" "It does in my case. Now what the hell are you going to do about it, teddy bear!?" "Skull! Shuuut up..." "Stay safe baby." He pecked my forehead and pulled out his e-liter. "FIGHT ME YOU HUNK OF SCRAP METAL!" "You little-! I'm going to tear you to pieces!" "Mask...?" "Y-Yes...?" "Run." "Whaaaat abooout you!?" "Don't worry about me...Just go..." I ran out the door as fast as I could. "What the-HEY! GET BACK HERE!" "Leave him alone." I threw open the gates, and held the open. "SKULL! WHAAAT ARE YOOOUU DOOING!?" "Just...give me a second!" I closed my eyes and started to cry again. 

What on earth did Skull see in me? Why were we chosen to come to this dumb school? Questions ran through my mind as my breaths got heavier, and I slowly slid to the ground.
My head felt fuzzy, and my vision was going black...

I felt two arms wrap around my body, and I blinked. "There you go baby..." "SKULL!?" "Yeah.." "Hoooow are yooou aliiive!?" "No clue...But we have to hurry..." He picked me up, and carried me off. "W-Where are weeee goooing...?" "Back to Inkopolis...." I stayed silent. 
"Now...Promise you won't tell anybody about the academy?" "I prooooomise..."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS THE WORST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN I'M SO SORRY TO THE DANGANRONPA FANS 
I couldn't find any info on it....

But this was requested by Cutestpoptart...Hope your...satisfied with it...