Arranged to love you

Skull's pov

"Mom, do I have to? I don't even wanna rule! Just give the kingdom to Paisley..." "Skull...you're older...and your the only one willing to marry another man. You know your sister likes girls." "....fine...is he cute..?" "Yes! He's adorable!" "...fine. I'll...consider." "Good..." My mom fixed my jacket, and pat my cheeks. "My little boy looks so handsome..." "Mom..." "Sorry hon. Now come along, they'll be here soon!" "Ok..." We headed to the front steps of the castle, as a gold and silver carriage pulled up to the castle. "Oh, get ready sweetie!" I stood still as a rock as a boy in an orange dress opened the front door to the carriage. He helped a boy who looked my age out. 
"There he is honey!" My fiance fixed his cyan dress and his friend led him up to me. The king and queen of the other kingdom followed far behind.  "H-Heeello..." He bowed. I bowed back. My mother went to go greet the other king and queen, and told my personal guard Aloha to take me and my fiance to my bedroom. "So....What's your name?" "....Maaask..." "Oh..nice name. I'm Skull." "I knooow..." "..Oh." "Well, here we are." Aloha opened my door, and pat my shoulder. "Good luck lover boy~" "Shut up..." I sat on my bed, and Mask simply stood there looking around. "um....w-woould you..heeelp undo my cooorset...? It's tooo tiight...." "Oh of course!" I stood up again and undid his corset, before tying it back up, looser. "There. Is that better?" "Yes...thaaaank you..." He leaned his head backwards onto my shoulder, making me blush. "U-Um..." "Oh! S-Sooorry..." "No no, it's fine! Don't worry!" "Ok..." "...um...so..what...what do you think of me so far?" "...um....y-yoour reaaally nice soo far..." "Well thank you. You are as well." 

Mask squeaked and hid his face, as if to hide from the complement. "...You ok?" "Y-Yeeah...juuust shy..." "Aw, poor thing..." He just nodded. I sat back down on my bed, and helped up up next to me. "So...Um...hey...is it...weird that...I'm not against the marriage anymore? I mean...you're a good person." "n-no, I...I'm nooot agaaaint it...yooour...really nice..." "Thanks..." "Mask? Your highness?" "Ooooh, Army!" "Hello Mask...The king and queen have dinner ready..." "Oh, alright." Me and Mask headed to the dining room, where our parents were sitting at the table. "Hello Skull darling! How do you like Mask so far?" "He's really nice..." "Good! Now come sit." We sat down, and the kitchen staff gave us our food. Mask just picked at it, barely eating any of it. "Mask?" "....I'm nooot huungry..."  "Ok...if you insist..." 

Mask ate half of his food and a bit of dessert after my mother fussed over him. When dinner was over, I showed him around the castle, and we danced a little bit in the large ballroom. "Here, I'll take you to my room and put you to bed..." "Ok...." We went to my room, and I helped him out of his dress. He got changed into pajamas, and I did the same. We got into my bed, and awkwardly said goodnight, before turning away from each other and falling asleep. 

~later that night~ 

"Mask? What are you doing in here?" "....have...haaaave you ever heeeard the faaairy tale...?" "The dancing Princess? Yeah." ".....Caaare to daaance...?" "...Of course." I took his hand, and pulled him to my chest, and we started to slow dance.  At the end of the song we were humming, I picked him up and spun around, dipping him down so low his hair touched the floor. I brought him back up and set him down, as we laughed to each other. "Thaaank you..." he said, planting a kiss on my cheek. I blushed, almost frozen in place. "C'mon, let's heeeead baaack to bed..." "O-Ok..." We went back to my room, and I tucked him into bed. We snuggled together, more comfortable with each other. "Night Mask..." "Niiight Skuuull..."

~later that month~

Mask's pov

"Army, thiiis is boooring...." "It looks like it. But you gotta go through it." He fluffed out the skirt, and tied my corset. "You ready for the veil?" "Yeeeah..." "Ok...He clipped the small tiara to my head, and continued working on my dress. "And...there...Do you like it?" "...I loook...amazing...thaaank yoou Army..." "Aww, no problem kiddo!" I stepped down from the small pedestal I was standing on, and Army gave me a hug. "My son is getting married!" I blushed. "So...you ready?" "...yeees..."  "Good..." He fluffed my skirt again, and handed me my bouquet. "There. Let's go.." He walked up the alter and stood next to it, and I walked up to my dad. "H-Hey daaad-" "Let's just get this over with." "Y-Yes sir..." "Good." We linked arms, and my dad led me down the aisle. Skull's face turned purple as we got closer, and I stood in front of him. "...h-hi..." "Hello..." "....yooou looook handsome..." "And you look...lovely." He flipped my veil over, and placed a veil on my cheek.

We said our vows, and got to the lines I've been waiting for my entire life. "Mask...do you take Skull to be your lawfully wedded husband, to rule this kingdom with forever?" "...I do." "Skull...do you take Mask to be your lawfully wedded husband, to be your queen to rule with?" "I do." "Then I now pronounce you husband and...husband. You may now kiss the groom." Skull pulled me into a sudden kiss, placing his hands on my cheeks. I kissed back, and Skull picked me up. "I love you honey..." "...i-i...I looove you tooo..."

~later...again~

"You've gotten better...have you been practicing?" "Yeeah....Army taaaaught me sooome thiiings..." "Aw, how cute." I blushed, as Skull hugged me against his chest as we danced. "You're so cute..." "Nuu..." "Yes." He kissed me again. The music stopped, and we quietly walked to the balcony, looking down at the kingdom. "Y'know....this'll all be ours one day..." "I knoooow..." I kissed his cheek, and he put an arm around me. "I love you honey...." "....I-I looove you tooo..." 

(Welp....I didn't like this one very much..but it's 1000 words and I didn't wanna put it to waste
-w-)