My bride

(Corpse Bride au! I...I've only seen half of the movie...and without sound....or subtitles...So...this might be a little...out of universe..i'm sowwy TwT. ALSO THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE HAZBIN UNIVERSE BECAUSE I SAID SO! Also, no. Skull is not dead.)

Third person pov

Skull rubbed his eyes as he awoke, two figures sitting in front of him. "Well would you look at that! He's alive!" "SKUUUULL!" He felt a frail and light figure flop on his stomach. "W-What the...What's going on!? Who are you?" "Yoou...dooon't remember meee...?" "No...Do...Do I know you...?" The figure on top of him, who was wearing a tattered, ripped wedding dress, looked down at him. "S-Skuuull......I-It's me...Your husband..." "Husband!? I'm not married!" The stitched together inkling looked heart broken. "Skull..." He held out his hand, and showed Skull a sparkling wedding ring. "W-What?" "You put it on my finger a month ago...W-We're married, right!?" "That's not how marriage works..."  "B-Buuuut I haaave the riiing!" "No...I...we're not married.."  At these words, the inkling started to cry. "B-But I loooove youuuu!" He sobbed. 
"H-Hey! Don't cry! It's ok!" The inkling continued to cry. "Hey...Skull got out of the covers he was tucked under, and embraced the inkling in a loving hug. "Shh.." The small figure hugged back, nuzzling his neck. "W-Well um...W-What's your name?" Skull asked awkwardly. "Maaaask!" "Aww, that's a cute name..." "Thaaaank youuuu!" Mask blushed and snuggled up to his 'husband'. "Um...What are you doing?" "Cuudles!" "Uhh...Ok then..." Skull held the zombie inkling, and studied the ring on his finger. "That...That's the ring I threw in the graveyard...It landed on your grave!?" "Yees!" Mask squealed. "and....that married us?" "Yup! Althouuuuugh, we aren't...prooooperly married...whiiiich is why the ooother have set up a weeeedding for us!"

"Wait, WHAT!?" "Weeee're getting maaaarried!" "No..nonononono....Mask...I don't know you.." "Buuut...t-the riiing..." Skull could see the cyan inkling was upset, so he tried to see if he could make it better. "Hey...Hey, it's ok....How about... a deal?" "A deeeal...?" "Yes....We set the wedding is sent for a month from now...and the two of us get to know each other...and if I love you by the time the month is up, I'll marry you. Deal?" Mask looked close to tears again. "Y-Yeees!" He cried. Skull smiled. "Well then, I guess there's no time to lose, huh? Why don't you show me around?" Mask smiled and nodded. "Thiiis way!" He dragged Skull out of the bedroom, and down the hallway. "Wow, are you a princess~?" Skull teased. "Yuuup!" "Wait what." "Priiincess of Hell..." "Oh my god." Mask giggled. "Awww...doooon't feel pressured into the maaaarrige..." "I-I'm not, I'm just a little shocked..."  "Oh...Oooki!" The two inklings walked down the corridor, Mask pointing out the rooms.  Skull smiled at out happy his now-fiancee was.  

Once they were at the end of the giant hallway, a large gold and red door opened. Another zombie inkling stepped out, and pulled Mask into a hug. "There you both are! Are you alright?" "We're fiiine daddy!" "Good! Skull, I'm glad you're awake!" "Uh...Yeah...me too..." The inkling nodded and went back into the room. Mask grabbed Skull's hand and dragged him down another hall. "This waaay! I'll shoooow you my roooom, and then I'll taaake you ooout for a drink!" "You guys have alcohol down here!?" "Yees..." "Sweet." Mask laughed. He opened the cyan and black door, and showed Skull the goth bedroom. There was a black wedding dress in the corner, and it clearly wasn't finished.  "Wow..." "Yeeeah, it's preeeetty....emo..." "I like it." "Reaaally?" "Yeah...It's nice..." "Thaaanks...Wanna gooo geeet drunk?" "Hell yeah."

~later~

"Remind me what this stuff is?" Skull asked as he took another shot. "Vodquila. Vooodka and Tequila miiiixed together..." "Holy carp, this stuff would probably kill somebody!" "Why doooo you thiink it's in Heeell?" "Good point." Skull took another shot, and grabbed Mask's hand. "Y'know, your pretty cute..." He mumbled in his quite drunken state. Mask sipped his wine. "Thaaanks..." He blushed. The two inkling joked with each other, laughing and flirting.  At the end of the night, Mask was only a little tipsy, and Skull was blackout drunk. Mask had to carry him back to the castle, and set him down into the bed. Mask went to give him a goodnight kiss, but pulled back. "N-No...I caaan't taaaake advaaaaantage of hiiim like that.."  He snuggled up to the other side of the bed, and fell asleep. 

~the next morning~

Skull woke up the exact same way he did the first day: Mask crushing him. He just smiled, already used to the pretty little face in front of him. "What's up, buttercup?" "We woooke up really laate..." "Meh, I'm used to that..." "Same..." Mask got out of the bed, and went into the closet, coming out in another tattered and ripped dress. "I haaaave some clothes fooor you..." He set an outfit on the bed, and turned around. "I wooon't look..." Skull got changed, and the two inklings headed out. "So, what are we doing today?" "O-Oh...Well, maaaybe we can...I dooon't know..." "Well, what do you have in hell?" "um...Nooothing..." "Hm...Well..." Skull smirked and placed a hand on Mask's shoulder. "S-Skull...?" "Shhh..." Skull gave Mask a passionate kiss, pushing him onto the bed. Mask kissed back, moaning slightly. "Are you ok?" Skull asked. "K-Keep going..." "..Mask...?" "S-Sorry! I juuust got a liiitle excited..." "Oh...Sorry, I got a little heated too..." The two inklings looked at each other, before kissing. They pulled apart, and Mask just sighed. "I looove you..." Skull stayed silent. "I...I guess I love you too...." "R-Reaaally!?" "Well...I can't say that I don't..." Mask smiled and snuggled up to his fiancee.  Skull rubbed his back, and smiled. "Love you too Masky..." 

~TIME SKIP TO THE WEDDING CAUSE I SAID SO~

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..." "You good, dude?" "Yes, I'm just nervous..." The spider demon gave Skull a pat on the back. "Hey, you agreed to the marriage...And believe me, Mask is...He's a demon...And most demon don't have many positive emotions. The fact that he loves you THIS MUCH, is an honor." "I..I guess...Thank's Aloha..." "No problem bud." Aloha fixed Skull's tie, and the taller inkling walked down the isle to get to the alter. Aloha went back to go get the royal demon, while Skull waited. 

After a few minutes, The doors slammed open. Skull almost fainted when he saw his soon-to-be husband.  "oh my god..." The long, black wedding dress trailed behind him, as Aloha led him to the alter. "You...You look amazing..." "So doooo youu.."  "We are gathered he today in hell, to witness the marriage of these two idiots. Do you guys wanna do this, or do you wanna get out of this?" "I do." Skull spoke, taking Mask's hands. "Your highness?" "I Dooo!" "Alright then. I pronounce you husband and...uh...also husband." Mask pulled Skull down for a kiss, and they put the gold rings on each other. They shared another kiss, and everyone half-heartily clapped. 
Army was almost in tears, and Aloha was comforting him. "It's ok dear..." "My baby's growing up so fast..." "I know..."  

Skull picked up the demon-inkling, and carried him down the steps.  Mask kissed him again, and was set down on the ground.

~Later (Sowwy I'm bad at weddings ;w;)~

Skull pushed Mask down onto the bed, making out with him. Skull undid Mask's dress, slipping it off him, and putting it on the mannequin in the corner. Skull took off his suit, and set it in Mask's closet. "So my love~" Skull turned around, only to be met with his sleeping husband. "Aww..He must be tired..." He tucked his husband under the covers, and snuggled up with him. "Goodnight my beautiful bride..." "meeh..." 

(So...This...wasn't very good..but I'm proud of it! I just smushed them into the Hazbin universe, cause I could...ANYWAY, REQUESTED BY Mimikyu13!)