Snipe ur ass-

"Alright, now..hold still~" Skull ran his hands down Mask's hips, helping him strighten his arms. The smaller inkling shook, almost dropping the weapon. "B-Baaabe, stoooop!" "Nope~" Mask blushed and pulled the trigger. He was knocked back by the pressure, right into his husband's arms. "Ow!" "You ok sweet pea?" "Y-Yea..." Mask got up, dusted himself off, and tried again. "Masky, you ok? You're...shaking...a lot." "I-I'm fine!" "Sweetie, you clearly aren't..here, tell you what. We can go home, and give the dog a makeover." "NO! I-I can do thiiiis!" Mask took a sip of his juice, and pointed the sniper. He fired, actually hitting the target. "I-I...I diiiiid it!" "Aww, yes you did! Now, let's go home." ".....ok..." Mask put his husband's weapon in the case, and slumped over to the car. "...Masky...." "...yeah?" "...I'm sorry. You're just....frail. And tiny. Maybe you're just better at swinging around your roller and bombs. You're a chaos seeker. And...I love you. You don't aim, you just...scream." Mask giggled. "Thaaaanks..." "How about we go get Italian for dinner, and we...like....go bowling?" "Yeeees to foood, no to booowling. I waaaanna go to an arcaaade, and theeeen snuggle!" "Alright sweetie~ Let's go get Grape." "O-Ok!" Mask slipped into the car, and leaned on the back of the seat.

"Mommy! Mommy! How did your training go?" Mask's shoulder's slumpped. "not gooood..." "Mask, no. Cheer up." ".....i gueeess..." The small inkling hugged her mother. "Mama, I hungy." "We're gooooing to go geeet some foood sweetie. Good put on sooomething thaaaaat's...uh....nooot...that." Grape looked down at her Cinderella dress. "...Hmm...Ok!" Grape ran upstairs, and Mask followed. "C'mon!" "Wait, why are you getting dressed?" "I expeeect by 'Italian', you don't meeean Squid's pizza?" "I do not. Fine, get dressed." Mask squealed and ran into his closet.

"Honey-Oh, dear cod." Mask was sadly staring at a picture of Skull holding his E-Liter. "Mask, stop." The cyan inkling sniffled. "I-I feeeeel like suuuch a faaailure!" "Mask, you're not a failure!" "B-Buuuuut I feeeeeel like one!" "well, you aren't." Mask squeezed his husband, who picked him up. "C'mon. Food time." "Ok..." "Mama!" Grape jumped into her mother's arms. "Awww...Hi sweetie..." Skull carried his family to the car, and buckled his depressed wife in. "Hon, perk up." "no...." "...What if I put on some music? Hairspray?" "....beetlejuuuice..." "Alright." Skull turned on the soundtrack, and Mask stared out the window as they drove. "C'mon hon, out." "....ok..." Mask held his daughter's hand as she dragged him inside.

~later that night~

Mask flopped on the bed, tears staining his face. "Mask.....Honey....C'mon...cheer up..." "I caaaan't! I'm hooorible at my joooob..." "No, you are not! Come here, let me hold you..." The smaller crawled into his husband's arms and started to cry. "Shhh...shhh...let it all out sweetie....Y'know, you don't have to be good at everything! I suck at buckets and blasters...I'm not perfect." "yeeeeees you are..." "I'm not...Different people are good and bad at different things...You're good at swinging things around with those cute little arms." "....thaaaanks babe...." "No problem...now, go to sleep. Ok?" "Ok....thaaaanks..." Mask shoved an ice pack down his shirt and fell asleep instantly, tired from the day. 

"I love you, pumpkin...." Skull fell asleep, still holding his wife.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Requested by emosquiidAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA