I want you here

Mask's pov

"How are things going with your dad?"
"Um...Fineee...." "Have you told him yet?" "Nooo...heeee don't even knooow I'm gaaay yeeet..." "Oh..." Me and Skull were talking over a video call while I was at my dads house. He had made a rule I had to visit once a year, and the time had come.

I always dreaded talking to him, because he was abusive and homophobic. I hadn't told him about Skull yet, and I hadn't even told him about the S4 and Team Cyan.
He was against Turf wars too.

"I miss you so much...I miss holding you in my arms, and kissing you, and giving you hickeys, and pinning you to the bed and-"
"O-Ooook thaaat's e-enoooough..." "I still miss it." "I miisss it toooooo..."
"I love you..." "I looove youuuu t-to..."
"MASK! GET DOWN HERE!" "I haaaave tooo go. Byeeee...." "Bye baby." "MASK!" "Byyee."

I quickly shut off my phone and ran downstairs. "There you are." My dad snapped. I sighed. "Leeet's just goooo..." I sighed, pulling on my hoodie. "That hoodie is way to big on you." "U-Ummm...I...I boooought it onlineee...and I diiidn't cheeeeck the siiize..." My dad sighed. "Be more careful." "O-Ookkk..."

My dad took out his car keys and walked outside. "Let's go." "C-Cooomming..."
I heard a small beep and pulled out my phone.

'Love you baby. I'll see you on Monday.'

I smiled. "I miss you too Skull..." I whispered.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯