Neko

(Art not mine)

Mask's pov

I groaned as the sunlight peeked through my curtains, shining down on me.
I rubbed my head, and stopped when I felt something...move? I rubbed the area, and began to worry. I yawned and looked in the mirror, hoping it was just my hair or something.

"GAH!" I screamed. "C-Cat earssss!?" I screamed again when I felt something tickle the back of my neck. I quickly grabbed the object, and winced in pain. "A-A tail!?" I cried. "Mask? Mask baby, what happened?"
"N-Nooothing Skuuuuull! Just dooon't come i-in!" "Mask, what are you hiding?"
"Nothing!"

I heard the doorknob turn as I jumped under the covers. "Mask? You in here?"
"Nooo!" Fuck. He quickly pulled off the covers, and I sat there, wimpering.
"Help..." "Oh my god...!" I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and he picked me up.
"Mask, what happened to you!?"
"I d-don't know! I woooke u-up like thiiisss!"

"You woke up like this?" "Yesss!" I sobbed in his shoulder. "Hey...Don't cry..." I sniffled and hugged him, as he rubbed my back.
"Y'know...this might be a little weird to say...but you look really cute." "O-Oh...Um..."

My face grew warm as he started to pet my ears. Oh...Oh god...It felt really good~."
"rrrrrrrrrr~." "Wait...Are you purring?"
"rrrr-Huh? N-No I'm nooot!" "You totally are." He started stroking my tail next, making me purr even louder.

"Oh my god, your so cute." "Mmm...."
I flopped on his chest and continued purring. "Do you feel weird in anyway?" "No....I just feel...Sleeeeppyy...and I wanna scratch people." "So normal?" "Yeah..."

Skull then smirked and reached into his pocket, pulling out his keys. "Well... I'm glad I kept that keychain~." "W-What keeeeychaain?" He showed me the silver keychain, and my eyes widened, in both delight, and horror. "Please no..." I whispered.

Skull's pov

I shined the laser pointer at the floor, and Mask's pupils got bigger as he stared at it.
His tail wagged a little, and he pounced on the dot. I pointed it to the wall, and all over the room, and smiled as I watched him chase it. I finally pointed it at my chest, and he jumped on me and bounced up and down. "W-Woah! O-Ok that's enough."
I turned off the keychain, and watched as his pupils shrunk down to normal size, and he looked around.

"Youuu d-did noooot just do that." "Yes I did~." I pet him again, and smiled as he purred like a little kitten. That would be a good nickname...
"Babe?" "Hmmm?" "Can I have a kiss?"
Mask leaned forward and pecked my lips, falling back on my chest. "Want me to go downstairs and get you a muffin?" "Yeah..."
"Ok. I'll be right back."

I got up and left the room, going downstairs and grabbing a muffin from the cupboard.
I opened the door again, only to see Mask fast asleep. His ears twiched as I walked towards him and set the muffin on his dresser. "Have a good sleep kitten." I said, kissing his forehead. "I'll wake you up in a bit..." I quietly closed the door and left.
Maybe having a Neko boyfriend won't be terrible...

All of Team Cyan are cat people.
Change. My. Mind.

Oh, wait. YOU CAN'T. BIIIIITCH.