Playdate

Mask's pov

"Mommy, is she going to be here soon? I'm bored!" "She'll be heeeere sooon...." "Hfpm..." As  I pet Grape's head, there was a knock on the door. "BUBBLE!" I opened the door, and Bubble tackled Grape to the ground. "Grape juice! I missed you!" "Hello Mask." "Hi Riiiiider..." "Here's her bag a sleeping bag. Hope you don't mind how heavy it is." I took the bag and smiled. "It's no prooooblem...! Thaaanks!" "No problem. See you tomorrow." He left, and the two children looked up at me. "....Yoooou two caaan go play in Buuuubble's room." The two ran up to her room, and I put Bubble's stuff in the playroom, where the tent was. 

Grape's pov

"Daddy?" "Yes baby?" "....The tv won't work." "Honey, that's the wrong remote." My daddy turned on the TV for us, and I turned on The Princess and the frog. "Y'know, Tiana looks a lot like you!" "I know! She's great!" "You gonna kiss a froggie?" "Yeah, I kissed a toad! We found it in the garden! His name is Tod." "He sounds nice!" Bubble nodded. He didn't turn into a prince..." "Oh..." "But that's ok! I have you!" She hugged me, and we watched the movie. 

"Do you ever wanna marry a prince?" "Maybe! I don't know. All the boys I know are icky, and they eat mud." "Yucky..." "Yeah! And they cheat at soccer!" "I can't play soccer..." "Everyone can play soccer! You just kick a ball at people!" I giggled. "Ok! But...what if you met a really nice boy?" "I'd like him then! I just don't like the boys we know!" "Oh. Would you marry a princess?" "Of course I would! Princesses are all so pretty!" "I know! Who's your favorite?" "Uh...I like Tiana! Cause...She looks like me. What about you?" "I like Aurora! She reminds me of my mommy!" "Cause sleep?" "Yup!" Cute!" We hugged, and continued to watch the movie.

~later~

"Girls, come get your dinner!" "FOOD!" We both dashed into the kitchen, where mama gave us pizza and kool-aid. As we ate, he made us cookies. "Thank you mama! That was good!" "Thank you Mr Masuku!" "Aw, yooou're welcome kiddos...Nooow, woould you giiirls like some poooopcorn?" "YES!" We both cheered. Mama gave us a bowl of popcorn, and we went back into the play room. We got into our jammies, and snuggled into the tent. (see above) We closed all the doors except one, and we ate our popcorn and watched Disney movies. "Are we going to sleep at all tonight?" "Nope! No sleep allowed!" "Ok!" "I heard that, both of you. You both are going to go to bed at 10. Ok?" "Ok daddy..." "Yes Mr..." "I love you Grape." "I love you too!"  Addy left, and we snuggled with a pile of stuffed animals. 

~The next morning~

I woke up to one of my stuffed frogs behind pushed in my face. "Kiss it!" "EEK! NO!" "KISS IT!" Bubble  chased me around the room, demanding I kiss the frog. I finally turned around and kissed the stuffie. "Yay!" "You're mean!" "I know~!" She hugged me, and the door opened. "Giiirls...it's seeeven....dooon't be tool loud..." "Sorry mama." "It's ok..." He left, and me and Bubble, went back to the tent. We got back in our sleeping bags, and fell back asleep, before the door opened again. "Giiirls, breakfaaast..." "YAY!" We ran to the kitchen again, where mama gave a mickey mouse waffles. "Thank you!" I said, drowning them in syrup and whipped cream. "Wow, you're allowed to have that much?" "Yeah!" "Daddy doesn't like it when I have too much. But it's ok!" "yay!" I ate my pancakes, and Mommy poured us apple juice. "Thank you!" He smiled. "I haaaave a surprise fooor the two of yooou!" "You do? Grape, what is it?" "I have no idea..." Mommy walked to his bedroom, and came back with two teddy bears. They were wearing t-shirts with our names on them. "Aw, mama!" "Heeeere you goooo giiirls!" "THANK YOU!" We both hugged him, and ran to the playroom. "These are so cute!" "I know! So adorable!" We hugged one more time. before we heard a knock at the door. "Buuubble, yoour mother is heeeere!" She groaned and we walked to the front room with her stuff. "Hi mama..." "Hello dear! Are you ready to go?" "Yeah, I guess..." "aww, kiddo..You'll see her tomorrow at kindergarten! It'll be ok..." "...Fine....Bye Grape..." "Bye bye!" We hugged one last time, and she left with her mama. "Waaaas that fuuuun, kiddo?" "Yes! I love you mama!" I hugged him, and ran back to my room.

As I drank my juice and and hugged my teddy bear, mommy tucked me into bed for a nap. "I looove you hoooney.." "I love you too mama!" I fell asleep cuddling my teddy as he left the room. 

(what babeys ;w;)

(Here's a picture :3)

(Jooce)