Fluffy tails

Third person pov

Mask walked up to the fox statue a few blocks from his home, and sat underneath. The small omega would always talk to the statue, and it made him feel better about his home life. "Dad hit me again tooooday...Mom stopped trying to hiiiide his alcohoool...She threw an eeempty bottle at him...and oooone at me..." The statue didn't move. "...What aaam I doooing..." He sobbed into his hands. "I'm talking to aaa statuuue..." Mask sobbed as something fluffy tickled his cheek. "H-Huh?" He looked behind him.

 "EEK!"

Skull's pov

"I'm talking to aaa statuuue..." I closed my eyes and apperred next to the omega. He would talk to me about his parents, and I thought I could try and help for once. One of my tails tickled his chubby cheeks. "H-Huh?" He turned around, and we made eye contact. "EEK!" He jumped, and back up against the wall. "W-Who areee yoooou!?" "...My name is Skull. Your is Mask, correct?"
"U-Um...Y-Yeeess..." "Hm." I sat down next to him and held out my hand. "U-Uh..." "Shhh...I won't hurt you." He took my hand, his tail wagging slightly. I picked him up, and stroked his ears. "S-Sooo...Who areee youuu?" "...I'm the guardian of your town." Mask blushed. "O-Oh...!" He bowed slightly, and fixed his slouch. "No need to be formal." I laughed. "I-I...I'm sorry..." I sighed. "Mask." Two of my tails wrapped around him, and yanked him into a hug. "I'm your protector..."
"...huh?" "I've listened to you for a while now...And my job is to protect you..." "...I dooooon't know hooow to feeel..." "Feel safe." He laughed a little. "O-Ok..." 

~a while later~

"Their so fuuuffly..." He pet my tails, running his fingers through the fur. "You're tail is very soft too." He huffed. "N-No..." "Yes..." I pet him, and he fell next to me. "My dad will be hoooome from work soon...I better get goooing..."  "Do you have to?" "If I doooon't want to get beated, theeeeen yeeess...." "...Ok..." His tail rubbed my cheek, and he got up. "Gooooodbye..."
I vanished back into the statue, and watched as Mask walked down the hill.

Mask's pov

~the next morning~

"Oh...Youur still hereee..." "You thought I would abandon you?" I didn't say anything. "Exactly. Come sit." I sat down next to the kitsune, an he put his tails around me. "...How was your morning?" "I got ouut of theee house withooout dad yelling at meeeee...sooo..." "That's....I want to make that a normal occurence...." "...Well...whaaaat are yooou going to dooo?" He put an arm around me, and pulled our faces closer. Our noses were almost touching...
"I could take you back to my world..." "R-Really?" "Yes...You'd be safe." "O-Ok..." He slowly moved closer. "W-What aree youuu dooooing?" Before he could answer, our lips locked. 
Everything went white, and I closed my eyes. My tail wagged like crazy, and my ears drooped. He seperated our lips. "H-HUH!?" "There...You're safe now..." "Wheeere-Oh myy god..."

The place Skull teleported us looked exactly like my world, execpt it was covered in cherry blossom trees, and it was...peaceful. "There...Do you like it?" "I-It's beatiful..." I couldn't see, but I could tell he was smiling. "What waaas the kiss fooor?" "It's the only way I can teleport people with me." "ooohh...haaave you ever doone it befoore?" "No. You were the first." I blushed. 
"Hey..." He turned my head so I would look at him. My ears twitched. "How about we just stay here for a bit?" "O-Ok..." I leaned into his shoulder, and our tails wrapped together. 
"Thank yooou for proootecting meee..." I mumbled. 

He scratched my ears again. "Stooooop..." "No." 
He kissed my cheek, and held me in his arms, still petting me. "Um...Are we dating noooow...?"
"I don't understand dating. Can you explain it to me?" "I-It's when twoooo people like eachoootheeer....and then they kiss...aaand stuff..." "That sounds nice." "S-So...areee we?"
"Sure." I smiled a little and wagged my tail. "I love yooou..." "I love you too. Is that what I'm supossed to say?" I laughed.

"Yeees. Yes it is."

(This was requested by one of my favorite people on this app...AquaLuna57008! Hope you like it.)