Outcasts

Army: Blue-ringed octopus. Uses his beret to hide the rings
Aloha: Firefly squid. His tentecals and freckles glow
Mask: Vampire squid. 'Squid' form is different, and he has really sharp teeth, and green tinted fingers.
Skull: Japanese flying squid. Squid form is different, and he can jump slightly higher than other inklings. Tentecals are also pointier than other inklings

Mask's pov

"I'm going on a food run!" "Be careful, Aloha. Don't go anywhere to dark."
"I know, I know." "Can you grab me some chocolate?" "Yeah, sure. Mask, You want something?" 
"...Gum..." "Ok!" Aloha slammed the door, and I leaned on Skull's shoulder. "You ok hon?"
".....Sleeeeepy...." I went to my 'squid' form, and swam into his lap. "Aw...So cute..."
I groaned. "What's wrong?" "I feeeeeel siiick...." "What do you mean?" "I feel sicccckk...."
"In your stomach?" "Yeeeeees...." He kissed my cheek and squeezed my tentecals.
"What will make you feel better?" "....noooothiiing..." "Nothing?" I nodded.
"Hmm...How about kisses?" "....no." I went back to my kid form, and kicked my legs. 
"Calm down."

I just whined. "I'M BACK~!" Aloha kicked open the door and set the grocery bags on the table.
"Thank you sweetie." Army kissed his cheek. "Aw! No problem curry boi!" I got up and rummaged through the bags, and got out a pack of bubblegum.
"Thaaaank yooouu...." I mumbled, popping one in my mouth.
"Yeah, no problem." I sat back on the couch, and Skull put an arm around me. 
"...Arrrrmy?" "Yes?" "Why.....Doooooo we hiiiide frooom oooother peooople...?"
"...Because we aren't like the others...They would kill us...." "Oh...." I sunk down into the couch, and yawned. "Are you going to sleep?" "nu...." "Ok..." I sighed and listened to the sounds of Army and Aloha cooking together. 

"What are you guys making?" "I thought be go simple tonight...I asked Aloha to pick up Mac'n'cheese ingre-" "MAAAACKY CHEEEEESE!?" "...Yes, Mask. Mac'n'cheese...." I gasped.
"Yaaaay!" I smiled, and hugged Skull. "Are you happy?" "Ye!" I giggled and kicked my legs.
"Your soooo cute!" He said, kissing my cheek. "No I'm nooooooot!" "Yeah you are..."
He held my hand and kissed me. "Dinners ready-" "MAAAAACKY CHEEEEESE!"
"Calm down, Mask." "NU!" Army placed a bowl of macaroni in front of me, and I smiled, showing my fangs. "Wow, you must be really excited....You smiled...." I just giggled.

~later~

"That waaaaas really goooood Army..." I said yawning and putting my bowl in the sink.
"Your welcome Mask." I yawned again and walked upstairs, and opened my door, and sat on my bed. "Masky?" "Hi..." I said, as Skull sat on my bed. He pulled me into a kiss, and pulled me into his lap. "What's theeee maaaaatter?" "Don't you hate this?" "Haaaate whaat?" "This! Being outcasts....Having to hide ourselves from the world..." "...I knoooow...I haaate it tooooo..." I leaned on his chest and he nibbled on my ear. "ow..." "Sorry." "It's fiiiine...." I rested my head on his shoulder. "O-Octoooolings were accepted...Maaaaybe we'll be acceeeeeted one daaaay..."
Skull chuckled. "Yeah..." Skull turned off the lights, and the tips of my fingers started to glow.
"How about the two of us take a nap?" "Yeeeeeah..." He set me on my pillow, and laid down next to me. "Night Masky..." I blew a small raspberry, and cuddled his chest.

"Skull? Are you-Oh. Ok then." The door quietly shut, and we both laughed to ourselves. 

(Thank You to LexiSaysGenderIsBad! The next chapter is going to be a smut, so if you have any...requests, go ahead! Don't be shy about it! I don't have high standerds....)