"L-Leeeet go!"

(LOOKIT HOW CUTE STEAMPUNK MASKY IS! It's not what the chapter is, but it fits uwu)

Mask's pov

"Hey, baby!" "....You're hooome early....Whaaat happened...?" "...I...Might have broken my arm...." I sighed. "Yoooou dummy! Let me seeeee it..." My husband held out his arm, and I looked it over. "Sorry honey..." "It's oook..." "Heeeere, get on the beeed...I'll maaake an antidote..." "Of course dearie!" Skull laid down on the bed and, and I started making the antidote. "Taaake a nap of yooou want...It'll wooork better if yooour asleeeep..." "Way ahead of you..." Skull mumbled, falling asleep. I finished the simple potion, and poured it on Skull's arm. The skin healed itself perfectly, and I gave Skull a little kiss. I covered him with a blanket, and went off to make dinner. 

~later~

"Yoour awake...Hoooow does yoour arm feel?" "Mmm..." He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck. "Skuull?" "Your hair is soft..." "...Thaaanks?" I scooped some fried rice into a bowl, and handed it to Skull. "Yooour favorite..." "Thank you dear...." He took the bowl and set it down, before coming back and hugging me. I got my own bowl, and sat down at the table. "Are yooou ok? Yooou seem really clingy.." "Aww, am I not aloud to hug my lovely princess~?" I blushed. "Y-Yoou are.." He chuckled. "I don't really know...I just have strange urges to hug and snuggle you..." I raised an eyebrow. "Hmm.." "This is good rice..." "Thaaanks...I thoought you woould like it after a haaard battle..." "Aw, thank you darling~"  

We both finished eating, and I headed back to my workshop. Skull followed. "So, what are you making this time~?" "Stiiill wooorking on the roooller...." "Ah." As I continued working on my broken carbon roller, Skull sat next to me and handed me my tools. "You look really cute when your working on stuff." "W-Whaaaat?" "That happy little smile...Because you know you're doing something you love...and it's just....It's so cute." I blushed. "Thaaanks...." I tightened the roller to the handle, and took it for a lap around the room. "It wooorks!" "Yay! Oh Masky, you're so smart~" I was given a kiss and a hug, before I propped the roller on the wall. "We caaaan paint tomorrow..." "Alright dearie!" I took my mask off, and took a deep breath. "Thiiis plaace smells awful..." "Yeah, we should probably clean it soon." I nodded. "I'm goooing to change..." "Ok!" "....Don't fooollow me." "aww, please?" "...Fine.." "YES!" 

We both walked to our room, and I changed into my pajamas. "You look cute~!" I just snuggled next to him in bed. He kissed my neck and cheeks, which really tickled. "Skuuuull! N-Nu!" "Yes!" He blew a raspberry on my stomach, and I shoved a pillow into his face. He held me to his chest, and kissed me again. "Why aaare yooou so loooovey today~?" "Like I said, I don't know...it's just urges..." "mm..." I pulled the blanket over us, and snuggled into his neck. "I looove you Skuuull..." "Love you too cutie pie~!" 

~the next morning~

"Skuuull, I haaave to work!" "But who's going to snuggle with me?" "Geeet a pillow!" "But you're better!" "SKULL!" My husband yanked me back into the bed, and nuzzled me.  I whined. I was given more kisses, and he got another pillow to the face. "I haaave to go wooork..." "But I'll be lonely!" "....Fiiiine..." We cuddled closer, and Skull played with my hair. "So soft..." I felt my face warm up. 

~later~

As I painted my roller handle, Skull held me in his lap. I let out a yawn, and set down my paints. "We'll doooo the ooother half in a biiit..." "Ok! MORE SNUGGLES!" He picked me up and carried me to the couch like a cat. We snuggled together, a soft blanket over us. "Yooou really loove me.." "Yup! I do!" I giggled and kissed him. "Looove you..." "Love you too..."

(WHOOOOOO! CUTE LIL CHAPTER! Requested by GalaxWrites and Thegr8agent8!)