Overprotective

Slight angst, mostly fluff. I wanted to write more angst, but i couldn't bring myself to do it ;-;

This is based on a GxR comic dub that I love. Les gooooo

Skull's pov

"God...Where is he?" I sighed. "Aloha is helping him get ready." "Really? But they hate eachother." "Aloha insisted..." "Oh god...This was a bad idea..." "No, it'll be fine. Just confess to him, and it'll be ok." I nodded. "Ok..." "Oh, Skull~!" We looked up, to see Aloha standing at the top of the stairs. "C'mere Mask!" "NOOOOOOOOOO!" "YES!" He pulled Mask into view, and my face exploded into a blush. Mask was wearing a little cyan dress, no mask, and a little bow in his hair.

"I...I..." I felt like I was going to pass out from a nosebleed. He walked down the stairs. "Um...S-Shoouuld weee go?" I nodded and put my arm around his waist. "You look really pretty tonight..." "Thaanks..." We both blushed, and he just hugged me. "You ok?" "I wanna go home." "Mask...I wanted to take you out on a date...We don't have to go to the resturant, but I want to spend the night with you." He whimpered. "Ok.." God, he was so cute...I just wanted to kiss him and...and...I don't wanna say.

"How about we go to the cherry blossom tree up on the hill? I know you like it there." He smiled. 
"Ok..." I took his hand and led him to the tree. "So...Whhyyy did yooou inviitee  mee on a daaatee?" "I just thought the two of us should spend a little more time together..."
We sat under the tree, and he leaned on my chest. "Um...So...I think we need to talk..." He looked up. "The real reason I asked you out here...is..." I looked into his big, cyan eyes. He looked so innocent..."Never mind..." "Oh. Ok." "So....Hows life...?" I akwardly asked. "Well, yooou knooow that Arrow guuuy?" "The one that calls you Honeybun?" "Yeeeah...um....He aaaskeed meee ooout..." I stopped. "Did you say yes...?" "No...He's a creeeeep...aaand I liiike someboody eelseeee..." I looked away. "Oh...Who...?" I felt his arms go around my neck. "Um...You..." 

I didn't say anything. "Mask..." I planted a kiss on his forehead, and he leaned forward. Our lips locked, and we kissed, as the cold air whipped around us. We pulled apart, and he had tears in his eyes. "Skuuuull..." "Shhh..." I kissed him again, and the two of us stared at each other. "I love you..." "I-I..." He burst into tears and leaned into my shoulder. "I l-loooove youuuu toooo..."
I rubbed his back and smiled. "It's getting late...Do you want to go get some food?" "No...There's leftover pizza at home..." I laughed. "Ok then." We got up and shared another kiss. "C'mon."

We began walking back to the apartment, our hands locked. Mask shivered, as the wind grew stronger. "You cold?" He nodded. I took of my sweater, and put it on his shoulders. "Thaaanks..."
I took his hand again, and kissed his cheek. "So...Do you want to head home right away? Or do you want to-" We stopped when we heard laughing. "Skull! Is that you!? I couldn't tell with the freakshow attached to your hand!" I groweled. "Hi, Camo..." I sighed. "I-I'm noooot a freeeak!"

Camo and his girlfriend Berry laughed. "Skull's dating a freak!" I let go of Mask's hand and walked over. Camo smirked. "What? Mom told me to never lie~!" I pulled back my fist and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground, and Berry gasped and bent down. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" "I COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU!" I grabbed Mask, picked him up, and carried him home. "Skull..." "No. Shut up." He sqeaked. "Sorrrry..." "It's ok..."

I opened the door, to see Army and Aloha sitting on the couch. "Hey. How was it?" "I'm taking Mask to bed." I walked upstairs, and sat us on my bed. "Skull..." "Shhh..." Mask took of my jacket and pulled me down. I gave a small smile. "Do yooouu thiink I'mm a freeak...?" "Of course not...Ignore those assholes." "..." "Here. I'll prove to you that I don't think your weird." He looked confused, before I kissed him. "If I thought you were a freak, would I do that...?" "No..."

I cuddled him, and pulled the blankets over us. "I guuuess we're dating nooow..." "Yup..."
"I love you..." "Love you too..."

And that's it.

....Requets are still open...

Help.