Life with Bat Masky

(Discord is chaos...Lets do this)

Third person pov

"Mask, get down from there." "Nu! Hug meeeeee!" "If you come down, I'll hug you." You caaaan weach me! Youw tall!" "Mask..." The bat-like inkling sqealed, kicking his legs. "Huuuuuggies!" He demanded. The tall inkling pulled his boyfriend down from the bar hanging from the ceiling.
"There we go." "huggieeeees?" "Yes, you little cutie!"

Mask clung to his boyfriend, nuzzling his chest. "Look at you...So cute." Mask purred. Skull carried him to the couch, setting him down. Mask flapped his arms, begging for more hugs.
"Stop being so clingy..." "B-Buuuut hugs!" "I know...I know." Mask wrapped his arms around Skull's neck. "Kiiiiisses!" The purple inkling pet Mask's fluffy ears, kissing his cheeks. "Take off your mask, sweetie. I want to kiss you on the lips." Mask slipped out of his gas mask, and blinked his big eyes. "Aw...So pretty...." Skull kissed his lips, and picked him up again. "Does my little baby want some crackers?" "Yeah! Yeeeesh! Wuv u Skuuuuulll!" 

~later~ 

"NYO! NYOOOO!" "C'mon, it's just rubber!" NYOOO SPIDAH!" "Yeet." Aloha threw the fake spider into Mask's lap, making the small inkling scream. He kicked his legs until the spider flew onto the floor. "Skull! Saaaaave meeeeee!" Skull picked him up, and glared at Aloha. "You know how scared he gets! Don't do that to him!" Aloha sighed. "sorry..." He mumbled. "Just don't do that to him again." Aloha nodded. He knew how protective Skull was. He'd be dead meat if he kept making fun of Mask. "Good." Skull said, sounding like a parent. 

~another time skiiiiip~

"Mask...It's time for bed." "Nu! Nu beeeeeed!" "Yes bed. You need rest." Skull picked up the small inkling and carried him to his room. "Do you wanna cuddle, or do you wanna sleep upside down?" "Cuuuuuddle!" "Alright, Alright." Skull laid him onto the bed, and pet his large, fluffy ears. "So cute...!" The two of them shared a kiss, and Skull yanked him under the covers. "W-Whaaaaaat are you dooooiiing?" "I don't know..." They hugged each other, limbs tangled together. "I wuv youuuuuuuu!" "I love you too, sweetie pie." 

~Last skip I promise~

"Masky? You ok?" Mask shook violently as Skull cradled him. "T-Toooooo louuud..." He whimpered. Inkopolis was having a firework show that night, and Mask's senseitive ears couldn't handle it. "Nyo...Nyo moooooore...." "Do you want your teddy?" "Y-Yeeeesh..."
"Ok." Skull picked up the chocolate coloured bear, and Mask squeezed it. "There..." Mask yawned and stretched his arms and wings, pulling a blanket over him and Skull. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Yeeeeeeeshh..." Skull turned on the small tv in Mask's room, and put on an 80's horror movie. "Love you Masky baby." "Wuv yooooou tooooo Skull!" Mask rested his head on Skull's shoulder, and hugged him for warmth. The two ignored the loud booms of the fireworks in the plaza, enjoying eachothers company. 

"Goodnight Masky...." "Goodnyight...."