Don't do it!

Thank you AquaLuna57008 for the first request of this book!

Third person pov

Mask sobbed as he began to cut deep slashed into his pale skin. The s4 had just came back from a battle...which they lost...
Mask had took all the blame for himself, and was up in his room, cutting his arms open.
Tears were running down his face. "I'm s-sooo stupid..." He put the razor blade under his pillow, and covered his arms with his sleeves. "Mask? You in there?"

Mask jumped a little and quickly opened the door. Skull was standing there, looking worried. "You ok?" "Y-Yeah!" "You look pale. Paler than usual..." "I-I'm fine! Just tired..."
"Um...Mask? Your arms are bleeding..."
Mask quickly looked at his arms. Cyan blood was leaking through the fabric of his shirt.
'Shit! I forgot bandages!' "I-I must have cut myself during the battle..." "Do you want me to bandage you up?" "N-Nooo! I-I can handle it!" "Ok. Well, we'll be downstairs. It's dinner time." "O-ok..." Skull closed the door, and walked back downstairs.

Mask grabbed the white bandages from his dresser, and began to wrap his bleeding arm. He put them away, and looked at himself in the mirror. "Why am I so pathetic..." He pulled his gas mask to cover his face, and he dragged his feet downstairs.
"Oh! Mask! There you are!" "Hey Army..." "I didn't think you were coming down, so I brought you some food." "Thanks..." Mask took the plate of curry, and smiled nervously the mask. "Are you coming downstairs?" "Might as well..." Both inklings walked into the kitchen, and Mask sat next to Skull at the table.

"You feeling better?" He asked. "Yeah." Mask lied. He didn't feel better. He felt terrible.
He began to pick at the curry with his fork.
"Are you sure?" "Yes. I'm fine." Mask pulled his gas mask back off, and began to eat.
Skull pressed his hand to Mask's forehead, and frowned. "You don't feel warm..."
Mask blushed. Skull sighed. "How about I take you upstairs? You look sick..."
Mask slowly nodded. Skull picked up the smaller inkling, and carried him all the way upstairs to his room. "Thank you..." Mask mumbled quietly as Skull set him down in bed. "Do you want me to change your bandages?"

Mask had forgot why he had them, so he sleepily nodded. Skull began to unwrap the pinkish cloth from Mask's arms, but stopped. "Mask...?" The cyan inkling looked up, and his eyes widened. "U-Umm..."
"What have you been doing to yourself?"
Skull pulled his bandana down and held Mask's cheek. Before Skull could say anything, Mask burst into tears. "Mask...Shh, Shh..." Mask hugged the taller boy, and began to choke on his words. "I-I'm trying to punish myself!" "Why? Theres nothing wrong with you!" "Everything bad that's happened with the s4 is my fault! All the loses, everything!"

Mask began to sob again, but before he could say anything else, he felt a pair of lips crash against his. "Mfffph!" His eyes fluttered closed, and he kissed back.
Skull's arms snaked around Mask's waist, and pushed him down on the bed. They pulled away, and Mask began to sniffle.
"Do you feel better now?" "Yes..." Skull smiled, pulled his bandana back over his mouth.  "Do you want me to stay with you?"
"Yeah..." Skull sat next to Mask in bed, and held the small inkling against his chest.

"Goodnight Mask...I never want you to hurt yourself ever again, ok?" "Ok..." Mask cuddled into Skull's neck, and fell asleep.
"MASK, YOU IN HERE!?" Aloha kicked open the door, and paused at the sight in front of him. "If you wake him up, I will throw you off the top of Moray Towers." The pink inkling slowly backed out of the room.

"What was-" "Shh...Go back to sleep..." "Ok..."

Hello everyone! Hope you like the first oneshot of the book, and I am really excited to write this! This ship is my otp, and I can't seem to find very much of it.
So, I'm writing it myself! Stay tuned!
Requests are open!