BURN THE WITCH

Masky with his hair down ;w;

Third person pov

"Hey! Baaaabe, open up!" The prince smiled and opened the window for his commener boyfriend. "What are you doing here~?" "I miiiised you!" Mask hugged his boyfriend. "Yoooou look very haaaandsome today~" "Well you look beautiful~" The two shared a kiss, and sat down on Skull's bed. The smaller inkling started telling him about his horrible life, and how he wanted to run away with the prince. "Masky, oh goodness, I'd love that too...We can start our own kingdom! Away. From...all this." Mask smiled and hugged him tighter. "I'd loooove that..."

As the two inklings went in for another kiss, Skull's door bust open, reveling one of his maids. "Hello Tulip. How are you today?" "PRINCE! GET AWAY FROM THAT WITCH!" "Witch!?" Mask gasped, horrified about the acusation. "Tulip, Mask's not a witch." "YES HE IS! HE'S GOT YOU UNDER A SPELL! ROYAL'S CAN'T MARRY COMMENERS!" Skull rolled his eyes. "And HOW is he casting this spell?" Tulip grabbed Mask's necklace, which was made of a large dragon tooth. "THIS! DRAGON'S ARE AN ALLY TO WITCHES!" The maid ran off, Mask close to tears. "W-What's she goooooing to do to me!?" "Nothing, she's full of bullshit...But we should probably go see my parents." Skull picked up his boyfriend and ran to the throne room. "MOM! DAD!" "Skull? Oh, hello darling! What's wrong?" "T-Tulip...She's..." "THERE! THERE'S THE MONSTER!" The castle gaurd ripped Mask out of the prince's hands, and carries him off. "STOP IT! GIVE HIM BACK!" They ignored the prince, and carried Mask off. The queen and king were horrified.  The king ran off, calling the other gaurds to chase them down, assuming they were false gaurds.

The queen ran after her husband, and Skull slammed open the castle doors. Nothing. There was only the towns people living normal lives. Skull growled and ran into the woods, hoping to find his love. "SKULL!" "Huh?" Aviators, Skull's personal gaurd and best friend, caught up to him as best he could in his armor. "I..I want to help you find him." "...Thanks, Avi. C'mon."

Mask began to sob as Tulip tied him to a wooden pole. "W-Whaaaat are you doooing to me!?" "WE'RE GOING TO BURN YOU ALIVE, DUMB WITCH!" She piled firewood at the base, as Mask tried to wiggle free. "WE'LL SAVE THE PRINCE FROM YOUR EVIL SPELL!" Mask just cried as she lit the flames. "STOP!" A voice rored as the king burst through the trees. "Y-Your highness!" "MASK!" Skull followed soon after his father. Mask had passed out from fear, and the flames had engulfed his ankles. Skull slashed the pole with his sword, and untied his love.
The gaurds arresed tulip and the gaurds.

Skull slipped off Mask's torn old and burnt shoes, reveling two horried burn scars. "Oh dear..." "Let's get him back to the castle...we can heal him there." Skull  nodded and carried him off.

~later that night~

Mask leaned against his boyfriend's shoulder, his burns dunked in ice. Tulip was sentanced to death for attemted murder for no good reason, and the false gaurds were thrown in the dungeon. Mask rubbed Skull's hand and sighed. "My feeeet hurt..." "I know baby, but keep them in there, or they'll scar worse." "I geeeet it...." The queen had given Mask one of her old dresses to replace his old, burnt rags.
"Skull? Kiddo?" "Oh, hey dad." "Hello you two. Dinner will be ready soon...Mask, would you like to join us?" "I'd loooove too!" "Wonderful. One of the maids will come get you when it's ready." The king left the room, leaving the two alone again. "Yooour father is really niiice..." "I know... He's great."

~later...again.~

Skull tucked Mask into bed and cuddled close to him. "You alright Masky?" "I'n fiiiine....Night hooon..." "Night, love."
The two inklings kissed and cuddled together, happy that they were still together after the days events.

:)  Requested by RingsHijinksChild

(The whole story is 666 words >:3)

Mask x Skull oneshots (Splatoon manga)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें