Happy birthday~

Skull's pov

"Masky? I'm home from training!" I put my weapon down and kicked off my shoes. "Where are you?" "I'm in youuuur rooooooom..." "Ok...?" I walked upstairs to my room, and opened the door. "What are you-Holy fuck!" Mask was sitting on my bed, in tight, sexy lingerie, blushing like crazy. "M-Mask...what the hell are you doing?" "I...I waaaanted to dooooo somthing for your birthdaaaaay...." He pulled out a black collar and leash from behind his back. "Y-You can do whaaaateveeeer you want with meeeee...." I smirked and licked my lips, tackling him to the bed. 

"H-Huh?" "You look so sexy~! All pretty...just for me...." I squished his soft, thick thighs, and began to plant hickeys and love bites on him. "O-Ohhhh~! Skuuuuuull!"

Third person pov

The taller inkling attached the collar and yanked, choking his boyfriend. "F-F-Fuuuck....!"
"You like that baby boy~?" "YES!" The smaller inkling let his eyes cloud over, and his tonuge rolled out of his mouth. "How are you so cute~?" Mask blushed and squealed as Skull complimented him. Skull pinned Mask to the bed, and slowly pulled Mask's skimpy shorts off. "Oh, look at you~!" The purple inkling took off his own pants and shirt. "S-Skull...." Mask whimpered. "Shhh...just let me do my thing~!" Skull wrapped his arms around Mask's slender waist, and pressed the tip of his dick against Mask's entrance. "S-Sir..." "Yes, baby?" "Fuuuck me...fuck me pleeeease..." "What was that, baby?" "Fuck meeeeee..." "I didn't quite hear that." "FUUUUCK ME YOU ASSHOLE! PLEASE! I-I can't take it anymoooooo-!" Before the cyan inkling could finish, Skull pushed inside of his boyfriend's entrance. 

"S-Skuuuuull~!" "Fuck....So tight, baby~." "S-Sir! Please! I can't taaaake it aaaaanymooore! I-I-" Before Mask could finish, Skull blocked the tip of his dick. "H-HEEEEEY!" "I'll let you cum when I think you deserve it~." "B-But it huuuuuurts....!" Skull just chuckled and rubbed his boyfriends hips. "You have no clue how sexy you look..." "Please....Pleaseeeeeee!" "Beg for it." "H-Huh!?"
"BEG, BITCH!" Skull yanked on the collar and made his boyfriend moan again. "Beg." "S-Skuuuull...Please...I'll beeeeee a good boy! Just leeeeet me cum!" "Do the voice." "N-NO!"
"Do.The.Voice." "Pwease....u-uwu...." Mask purred. Skull smirked and thrusted into Mask and released his hand. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck~!" Mask came over the end of Skull's bed, as the taller inkling came inside him. 

"O-Oh...Skuuull, that was amaaaazing-Gah!" "You think we're done?" "W-Whaaat!?" "You said I could do whatever I wanted with you...So I'm going to fuck you 'til you pass out~!" 
The two inklings roughly kissed for a few minutes, only pulling away for air. "I love you so much..." "I....I wuv you tooooo....uwu....Haaaappy biwthday...."

( Hewwo! This was requested by AquaLuna57008! And...on a side note...does anyone know where I can find a list of Coroika birthdays? Cause...I only know Mask's and Aloha's...T^T)