Out of the closet

Mask's pov

"Hey, Mask?" "Y-Yeah...?" "You ok?" "Y-Yeeeeeah...why?" "You've been looking at me for a while." I blushed. "S-Soooorry....h-habit...." "That's a weird habit..." "I-I knooooow...." Skull laughed. 
"Are you sure everything is ok?" "....N-Nu...." "What's wrong?" "...." I looked away, my face covered in a cyan blush. "I-I....I haaaave sooomthing to tell yooouu..." "What is it?" "I...I-"

"WASSUP BITCHES!" Aloha smacked the back of my head and slammed a bottle of wine on the counter. "Aloha, you ruined it." "Ruined what?" "Nevermind, Nevermind...." I glared at him as Army walked in, carrying a couple of bags. "Aloha, come help me put these away." "Fine...."
I looked at Skull, and dragged him into my room. "So....What is it?" "I'm....B-Biseeexual...."
"W-What!?" "I'm biiiiiii...." "Are...You coming out me?" "Y-Yeeeees!" "...Masky!" Skull wrapped his arms around me and bent down to my height. "I'm so happy for you...but why come out to me?" "B-Because...I'm in loooove wiiith yooou!" "...With me...?" "Y-Yes! Yoooour the reason I reliiized I'm bi! You...I looooove yoouu...." "Mask..." 

I looked at him, and sniffled, as he lifted up my mask. "I love you too..." He kissed me, pinning me against the wall. I was shocked for a minute, before I kissed back. 
We pulled apart after a second, he ran his hand up my hips. "Your lips are so soft...."
I looked away. His arms wrapped around me, and he picked me up. "....Mask...?" "Y-Yeaaah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" "....yeeees!" We kissed again, our bodies pressed together. 
"I....I looooove youuu...." "Love you too Masky..." 

(Sorry this was so short! This was requested by RingsHijinksChild!)