C H I L D

(He's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. Also, all spelling mistakes while Mask is talking are intentional uwu)

Skull's pov

"What the hell-" I sat up in bed, after waking up to the sound of crying. "Army, can you calm down your son?" I called. Army opened the door. "Nylon's out with Aloha..." "Then what the hell is that!?" "No clue...Can you wake up Mask? Breakfast is ready." I sighed and kicked the blanket off, pulling on a pair of shorts."Fine...." "Thank you." I heard Army walk down the stairs as I knocked on Mask's door. As soon as I did, the crying stopped. "Mask? You in there?" "S-Skuuull?" "Yeah...Are you ok? Your voice sounds...different." The crying started again once I finished. "Mask...? I'm coming in..." "NYO!" I slowly opened the door, to be met with a tiny inkling sitting in a onesie on Mask's bed. "Mask!?"  His lip trembled. "Oh my gosh, what happened to you!?" "W-Woooke up liiike dis..." He said through his tears. "Oh..." I picked him up and cuddled him. "Shh...It's ok...I'm here...No more tears..." He sniffled. 

"Ok...Do you want to try your exercise...?" He slowly nodded. "Ok...Name five things you can see...." "U-Uh..Yooou...my haaaands...wall...floow...banket...." "Ok...four things you can touch..." "Baaaanket...Youw awms....piwwow...my sweatew...." "Good...Three things you can hear..." 
"U-Uh...Youw voooice...da biwds...and my voooice..." "..Ok...now two things you can smell..." 
"E-Eggs...aaaand your colwogne...." "Now one thing you can taste..." "...Uh...my...spiiit?" "That's good...You did good..." I cuddled him and kissed his forehead. "Do you feel better?" He nodded. "Good...I'll take you downstairs...Army will be happy to see you like this..." He giggled. I picked him up, and carried him down. "Hey Army?" "Hi Skull. Is Mask away? I made him eggs." "Actually..." Mask looked at me and smiled. "Daddy!" He called out. Army slowly turned around. "....Mask?" "Hewwo!" Army ran over to me and scooped Mask out of my arms. "Oh, look at you! Your adorable!" I shook my head and chuckled. "How did he get like this!?" "He said he woke up like that..." "Oh gosh..." "Hey, babe? Can you come up here?" "Sure!" He handed Mask back to me. "Here. He's yours." Army ran upstairs, and I looked down at Mask. "...Wanna watch cartoons?" Mask cuddled my shoulder and shook his head. "No?" "Nu...Sleeeeepy..." "Aw, you're tired?" "Uh-huh..." "I'll take you upstairs, and put you to bed, ok?" He nodded. "Ok."

I walked up to his room, and set him under the covers. "There. I really shouldn't have taken you out of bed...I know how tired you get when you panic..." He nodded. "I'll wake you up in a bit, ok?" "Nu." "Huh?" "Stay!" I laughed. "Ok..." I sat next to him on the bed, and he yawned, cuddling me. I blinked a couple of times, and laid down next to him. "Sleep well Masky..."

~later~ 
"Skuuuull. Skull. Skuull. SKUUULL!" "Huh?" "Waaaake uuup. I'm hungry." I opened my eyes to see my boyfriend an inch away from me "GAH!" "I waaaant food." "Y-You're backto normal!?" "Yeah, I dooooon't know either...Now feeeeeed me." I smiled and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back, and wrapped his hands around my neck. ""You're adorable..." I sighed. "Thaaaank yoou..." "C'mon....I'll go get you some food." "Yaaaaay...." I dragged him out of the room, and grabbed some bread. "Toast?" He nodded. "Ok...." I shoved the bread in the toaster, and set next to him on the couch. "You feel ok? You look sick...." He just groaned. "Ok then..." I laughed. "Liiiife is horrible..." He mumbled. He curled up in my lap, and kissed me again. "Love you Masky..." "Loooove you tooooooo...."

(Srry if it was short and bad -w-' requested by https_h0tmilk)