I'll protect you

Third person pov

Mask sat on the couch, his eyes empty. "Mask?" Army said, wanting to continue the meeting. The cyan inkling didn't say anything. "Mask." Still nothing. His chest rose and fell, but his breaths were silent. "MASK!" "Eek!" Mask jumped and clutched his chest. "Pay attention!" Mask was still silent. He fixed his posture, and held back his tears from the shouting. "Now..." Army continued to talk, and Aloha looked at Mask. "bitch...!" He whispered. Mask bit his lips as tears pricked his eyes. 'No....calm down. Calm down....' The small inkling calmed himself down, and looked at Skull. The leader was eating skittles, and...looking at him made Mask feel...calm. He zoned out again, and heard two fingers snap in his face. "EEP!" "Mask, you need to pay attention!" Mask couldn't hold it in. Tears ran down his cheeks as he cried out apoligizes. 

"I'm s-sooorry!" He sobbed. "If you were sorry, you would be paying attention!" Mask just cried harder. Aloha smirked. "Masky, you should just listen! You'd be usefull if you did!" "Aloha, shut up! Your making it worse!" Skull yelled. He moved closer to Mask, and started to comfort him.
"It's ok..." Mask shoved him off and ran to his room. "Mask!" "Leave him be. He'll come running back in an hour."

Mask looked at the large mirror in his room. He felt so fat and ugly while looking at himself.
He sat down on his bed and cried. He hated himself so much. "MASK! DINNER TIME!" Mask opened his door and weakly called down. "I-I'm nooot huungry..." "Are you sure?" "Y-Yes..."
Mask went back into his room. He was about to just lay on his bed and sleep, when he saw his bottle of painkillers on his desk. He picked up the bottle, and looked inside. "T-Teeeeen left..."
He opened them, and dumped them into his hand. 'Do it. They won't care. They'll be happy!'
'No! If you do it, you'll never be able to tell Skull-' 'DO IT!"
Mask shoved the pills into his mouth, and tried to swallow. They tasted bitter. He felt lightheaded and dizzy...Before he choked. He coughed the pills out, and fell on the floor, coughing his lungs out. "Mask? Mask are you-Oh my god!" 

Skull yanked Mask up and slapped his back. Mask coughed up the last pill, and he panted. "S-Skull...?" "I'm here..." Skull grabbed a water bottle from Mask's nightstand, and handed it to the smaller inkling. "Here...Drink some..." Mask gulped down the water, and fell into Skull's are. 
"What on earth were you doing!?" Mask sniffled. "T-tryiiing to kill myseeeelf..." "Why!?" "B-Because I...I felt like I should..." "No. You shouldn't ever. Never try that again..." "W-Why nooot...?" "Because if I lost you, I don't know what I would do." "B-But...You hate me..." "What gave you that idea?" "...I don't know..." "Well, I don't hate you...I...I love you actually..." "Y-YOU DOOO!?" "Yeah." Mask wrapped his arms around Skull's neck. "Mask?" "I-I love yoooouu too!"
Skull pulled down his bandana and kissed Mask's cheeks. "Don't EVER try that again, ok?" "Y-Yes...!" "Ok..." The two inkling sat on Mask's bedroom floor, hugging eachother. Skull had thrown out the pills, and was telling the cyan inkling everything postitive about him. 

"...I love you Masky..." "I...I loooove you tooooo..."

Hoped you guys liked it! Request was by LexiSaysGenderIsBad!