Roommate au pt 2

Skull's pov

I looked down at my boyfriend, who was fast asleep on the couch in my lap. I slowly pet his head, and lisened to his soft breaths. "God, your so cute..." I pet his tentacals and nibbled on his ears, making him let out soft moans. "Skuuuull...?" "Sorry baby, did I wake you up?" "Uh-huh...."
I smiled and put my hands on his thighs. "You look so pretty...all sleepy and cute..." Mask moved his hips back a little, and leaned on my shoulder. "Thaaanks..." He looked out at the moon, and yawned. "Can we goooo to beeed?" "Sure." I picked him up, and carried him to my room. "Will you be my little spoon~?" I teased. "Ook..." I pulled the covers over us, and pulled Mask as close as possible. "Whaaat aree you doooing?"

"Nothing..." I kissed his neck, and reached up his shirt. "Skull!" "Oh, sorry babe. Are you sensitive there?" "Yeess!" I smirked. "Sorry." I slowly dragged my hand down, rubbing against his stomach. He kicked his legs like a puppy getting belly rubs, and he whimpered. "Skuuuull...." 
"Sorry princess~. But your just so cute~!" I kissed his neck and left hickeys. "Stooop..."
I flipped  him over and pinned him to the bed. "S-Skull?" I licked my lips, and yanked his shirt off. "..." "Wanna have some fun baby~?" "Y-Yes...!" We kissed roughly, ours chests pressed together.
I bit his lip, and he opened his mouth for me. He moaned as I played with his cyan tongue. 

"Skull~!" "Like that princess?" I asked as I untied his hair. "...Y-Yeeeeahh..." "Aw, good!" I took off my shirt and his pants and underwear. "You ready?" "Y-Yes! Pleeeeasee!"

Third person pov

Mask covered his chest with his hands, and looked at his boyfriend. Skull removed his own pants, and smirked as his boyfriend stared. "I-It..." "Like it?" "Its huuuge..." Skull chuckled. He moved forward to kiss Mask before. "W-waaait!" "Huh? What is it, princess?" "Stop caalling meee thaat....but...um...I've....never had sex before..." "One, no. And two..." Skull pulled Mask closer, and kissed him. "I don't care...Your perfect anyway." Mask blushed and started grinding on the taller. "T-Then fuuuck mee!" The purple inkling smiled. "Ok, if you want to~" The taller shoved a finger into the cyan inklings ass, making said inkling scream. "Ow!" "shhh. It'll feel really good in a second~" Skull moved his finger around, hitting Mask's sweet spot very quickly. "A-Ahhh~" Skull added another finger, and scissored Mask, who was a pathetic, moaning mess at this point. The taller pulled his fingers out, and pulled Mask upright. "M-moorre...it feelt soo good..." 

Skull kissed him, before pushing the tip of his cock in Mask's ass. "Fuuuck..." "God...You feel so tight!" Mask huffed, grabbing Skull's shoulders. "Go! Pleeease!" "Be patient~" "NO!" Mask pushed himself down onto his lovers dick, and screamed with pleasure. "Mask!" "Yoooou feel soooo gooood insiiide meee!" Skull groaned. "Fuck..." He began to thrust inside his boyfriend, as both of them moaned. "Skuuuuuuull~!" "God....Your so tight princess!" Mask ignored the pet name. "Fuck meee haaarder!!" Skull did so, hitting Mask's sweet spot as he pounded. 
"I-I'm gooonna cum!" "Me too, princess..." Mask came over their chests, and Skull came inside the smaller inkling.  "Ohhh~..." Mask collapsed on Skull's chest, panting. "Skull..." "Did that feel good?" "Yeess!" The two shared another kiss, as Skull grabbed a towel from his clean laundry basket. He wiped them off, and tossed the towel to the side. "You look so sweet..."

Mask shyly laughed, and leaned on Skull's chest. "Gooooodnight..." Mask yawned. Skull kissed his forehead. "Goodnight princess...." "Stoooop." "Nah..."