Till death do us part

(So...I wanted to base this chapter on Ghosts...If you don't know what that is, google Ghost book)

Mask's pov

"Mom...Do I haaaave to go?" "Sweetie, it's tradition...I know it's late, but please?" "....ok...." My mother smiled. "There might be cute guys there~!" I choked on my juice. "MOM!" "What?" I just shook my head. "I could help you make a dress...and your makeup...and a crown..." "Sounds good mom...." "Wonderful..." He pat my head, and I just walked upstairs. I flopped on my bed, and looked at all my dead of the dead figurines and such. As much as I loved the holiday,  I didn't want do be dragged outside at midnight. Just thinking about it drained my energy. I yawned and snuggled close to my stuffed animals. "Hey kiddo..." "Heeey daaad..." "You wanna come paint a town mural with everybody else...?" "Yeeeah..suure..." I got up, and my dad led me down the beach, to a large wall, where some people were painting sugar skulls and skeletons. "Go paint kiddo." I picked up a brush and started painting a few marigolds. "Hey~" I turned around, and saw a boy my age looking down at me. "That's a good drawing." "U-Um....thaaank you..." "I'm Skull."  I giggled. "Ironic naaaame..." "Yeah I know..." "I'm Maaaask." "Cute name." He winked.

I blushed. "I-I guuuess..." I continued painting, and Skull helped me a little. "Wow, that looks really good..." "Y-Yeah!" He pat my head, and turned around at the sound of a woman's voice. "I gotta go...my moms calling me." "Oh...ok..." "I'll see you later?" "Suuure..." 

~later~

"Mom, I doooon't waant to!" My mother fixed the bow at the back of my dress, and then fixed Dad's tie. "You two are so messy...Mask, I didn't want to turn down the invite. And plus, they have two kids. Both your age." "...fine." "Good." My mother grabbed the container of curry, and we headed next door. Dad knocked on it, and a slightly chubby woman answered. "Oh, there you are! I thought you wouldn't turn up!" "Of course we did!" Mom and the woman shook hands, and she led us inside. "I do apologize, my daughter Paisley is out on a date....You'll have to excuse her.." "Oh, that's no problem!" Mom set the curry down, and the woman yelled up the stairs. "SKULL! GET DOWN HERE!" My eyes widened. "Fine..." The boy from earlier came downstairs, and looked me directly in the eye.  "...Well then. Hello Mask." "H-Heeey..." "Oh, you two met?" "Yeah, I painted with him for a bit." "Awww, how sweet..." Skull gave me a quick hug. "Wanna come upstairs until dinner?" "S-Suuure!" We both dashed upstairs, and Skull opened his door. "Woah..." "Yeah, my parents spent a lot." I sat on the floor, and he sat on his bed. "So....You and your folks going to the festival~?" "I waaaan to....buuut it's really laaate at niight..." "I'll be there." "Well...I guuuess..." "Great! I'll see you there then~" I blushed and giggled. 

~later~

"KIDS, DINNER!" "Coming mom!" We both headed downstairs, and sat at the table. We were both given a plate of curry and chili. "Thanks mama..." "T-Thaaank you Mrs. Reese..." "No problem sweeties!" 

"Your mom is a good cook..." "I knooow...he loooves it...I heeelped." "Did you? Wow." I smiled. "I...can't really cook." "Aww, poooor thing." I teased. "Shut..."
After we finished, Mrs. Reese gave us pie. "I thought I'd give you something that remind you of home..." "Aww, Maki!" "Thaaank you..." I said, pulling the filling out of the crust and eating the chunks of apple. Skull looked at me weird, and just started to eat. 

~later again~

"Goodbye Maki!" "Goodbye Army dear!" "Bye Mask..." "Bye..." We headed home, and I waved to Skull until they closed the door. I ran upstairs, undid my dress, and smushed into my blankets. "He's soooo hooot!"

Skull's pov

"He's so fucking cute..."

Mask's person pov

~a few weeks later~

"Hold still dear!" "Mama...." "Shh..and there! Look at my little Katrina!" "MOM!" "Sorry dear." He put a marigold headband on me, and kissed my forehead. "I'll drop you off. Ok?" "Ok...." we got in the car, and mama drove me to the town square, where the festival was. People were dancing around, and writing notes to relatives. I got out of the car, and headed towards the middle. "Mask! Over here!" "Huh?" Skull was waving me over to the fountain, where he was sitting.
I walked over, and sat next to him. "So...Yooou broought your guitar?" "Yup...Painted it just for today." "Ooh!" He strummed  a few notes, and started softly singing. "Te quiero cariño~" I blushed like mad. He continued singing, and I scooted closer. At the end of the song, he leaned in and pressed our lips together. My eyes widened, but closed as I kissed back. "Skuuull..." "Shh..." We hugged, and he kissed my hand. "Will you be my boyfriend~?" "Yes..." He put his guitar on his back, and we walked around the festival. I left a note for my biological grandmother, and he left one for his aunt. 

"I love you Mask..." "I looove you too...." He picked me up and spun me around, kissing me again. "C'mon. Let's go get food." I giggled. "Ok..."

(Welp. Nice cute fluffy chapter of a holiday I'm sure Mask loves :3 Requested by Thegr8agent8)