Secret love

"BOOM! TEAM BLUE WINS! A STUNNING VICTORY FOR THE IDIOTS!" Mask dropped his roller. It hit the ground with a gentle 'thunk'. "...w-we...loooost...?" A small tear rolled down his chubby cheek. "Oh, Mask...I'm sorry..." "s-shut up..." "Are you crying...?" "N-No! C-Crying is fooor the weeeak...I don't cry...." "...Mask." The cyan inkling burst into tears and hugged his best friend. "There...let it all out..." Luna picked up the short boy, and carried him backstage. Desi picked up the roller and followed.

"...You guys go on without me, I need to...uh....do something." Goggles followed the goth inklings, curious about their leader.

Mask sat down on a bed, and started sobbing, as his teammates comforted him. Mask slipped his long sleeve shirt on, reveling a black tank top that said 'Sweet cheeks' in cursive. "..Mask?" "EEK! S-Skull!? Whaaaat are yooou doing heeeere!?" "..i came to see the match. Are you ok?" "....NO!" Mask squeezed the tall inkling and continued crying. "Masky....shhh...shh, it's ok...I'm here...Take your mask off, let me see your pretty face." Maks obeyed, and showed Skull his adorable face. "There he is..." "Oh Skuull.....you aaaaren't goooing to leeeave me...are yoou?" "No! Of course not! Mask, I'd give up my entire Turf war career just to have you!"

'Leave him?' The blue inkling thought, watching them. 'What does that mean?'

As he was about to leave, Skull picked up his teammate, and gave him a kiss! Right on the lips!

"I love you sweetie pie...I'd NEVER leave you. Ever." "Y-You meeean it?" "Of course. Now, wanna go home and fuck~?" "SKUUULL! Not in frooont of my teeeeam!" "Sorry sugar, I just wanna get going~" Mask giggled. "Alriiiight.." Skull grabbed Mask's bag and shirt, and carried the smaller out of the locker room. Goggles smiled at the cute interaction. As soon as Skull's footsteps faded, Luna snapped her neck to look at the door. "...Goggles." "CARP-HEY GUYS! Uh...I...got lost." "Laiw. You fowwowed us in here! I saw  you!" "I-I'm sorry guys! I just wanted to see if Mask was ok..." "You know he'd never open up to you, right?" "..yeah...." "Well, we forgive you. But let me telly ou this. If you ever, and I mean EVER tell anybody about what you saw here, I will HAVE YOUR HEAD." "Y-Yes ma'am!" The blue inkling ran off.

~with Mask and Skull~

"Mask...I'm proud of you." "Hm? Why?" "You did great today. You stood up for yourself, and you were very brave." "...b-but I haaaad a breeeeakdown..." "I know....But you held it together...This was your first loss since we formed the S4...I don't blame you..Army cried too." "A-Abooout me, or him?" "Both." "Oh.." "Masky, baby....It's ok...one loss isn't the end of the world. I still love you...I'll never leave you." Mask smiled and squeezed his boyfriend. "I loooove you...." "I love you too, baby...."

This was fun :3

Requested by lmao_angle!