It's just us

(Just a side note. I've never....played Among Us...So...more guessing!)

Third person pov

"Ok...So...First round....aaaaaand I'm a crew mate. Frick." Mask laughed. "S-Saame..."
The two spawned on the ship, and ran around each other in circles. "Aw, when did you get a mini?" "Yeeeeesterdaaay..." "Cute! He's your height!" "HEY!" "Just kidding."

~like...thirty seconds later~

"Why are you following me!?" "I haaaave electricaaaal to, duuuumy..." "Oh." The room was silent for a moment. "Ok, I'm done, your turn." "Caaaan I giiiive you a huuug first?" "Aw, sure!" The two moved their characters to face each other, and Mask pressed a button on his keyboard. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Skull yelled as his character died. The cyan inkling burst into a fit of giggles. "Idioooot!" "Oh, I hate you!" Skull laughed as an emergency meeting was called. People voted off a non impostor, Mask went on a killing spree, and Skull finished his tasks. 

"I win~!" The smaller inkling teased. "Your a brat." "You looooove me..." "I know." Skull gave his boyfriend a peck on the cheek. "Now, are you going to betray me again when we play?" "...No." "Good." 

"Second round!" 
Both inklings were normal crew mates this time, and they were headed off to start their tasks. 
"FRICK! I diiiiied..." Mask groaned. "Aw, poor baby. You know how it feels now." "FIIIIGHT ME!"

Carrot: Cyan's kinda sus  

UwU: BITCH I'M DEAD

Mask slumped down into his seat. "Finish your tasks." "shut uuuup..." The smaller male moved his ghost around finishing his last few objectives. "How does it feel~?" "Gonna kiiiill yooou..." 
A few minutes of silence passed, before Skull spoke up. "I died." Mask rolled his eyes. "Do...you wanna come sit in my lap?" Mask scooted his chair back. "Nu." "C'mon sweetie..." "...Ok, fiiiiiiiine..." Mask picked up his phone and sat in Skull's lap. "Admit it, you love it when we snuggle." "N-Nooo..." "Masky." The smaller rested on Skull's neck, picking up his phone. "Thiiiird?" "Of course." 

Skull rolled his eyes as the word 'Impostor' appeared on both screens. "Ready to kick some ass?" "Yeah!"  The two inklings killed almost everyone, before Mask was voted off, leaving Skull to finish off the last players. "Yoooouu caaan do it baby!" Skull smiled. "One more....where are they..." "Yoooou better fiiind him!" "I'm trying!" "Sowwy..." 
"And...GOT HIM!" "Yay!" Mask wrapped his arms around Skull's neck, and gave him kisses.
"Your very proud of me." "Yeah..." Mask looked down, and gave a small smile.

"One moooore roouund...?" "One more. But that's it. It's late." "Oki...." 

The two inklings played one more quick round of Among us, the crew mates winning. Skull had died, but Mask was one of the only two that survived. "I'm surprised. The impostors that round were good!" "I'm goooood tooo..." "Yeah...You're right." Mask let out a sleepy yawn, and clung to Skull. The taller picked him up, and tucked him into bed. "Goodnight my love." Skull whispered as he climbed into bed next to his boyfriend. "Goodniiiight..." Mask smiled as Skull's hands went around his waist. 

"Should we play Among us together more often?" "Yeeeaah...we shooould..."

(Requested by Angie3884)