I want to lose against you

Smuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Third person pov

"So.....what should the bet be~?" "Hmm....Whoooeeever gets the least amoooount of kills geeets puniiished~" "Hm, kinky~" The two shared a kiss, Skull grabbing at Mask's ass. "Nooot yet~" "Aw..." 

Once the two got to the battlefield, the battle started. Mask ran to the middle, and pretended to be lost, looking for Skull. Skull didn't catch onto this, and killed him instantly. Mask purred as the shot hit him in the chest. "I'm gooooing to loose hooorribly~"  And he did. He got shot on purpose over and over and over. When the battle finished, Skull walked over and reached up his skirt. "Look who lost~" "O-Oh nooo~ How cooould this haaappen~?" "....You did this on purpose....Didn't you~?" "Hmm...maaaybe~" "Tch, what a brat. You deserve a punishment even if you won~" "Yeees, I dooo~" They crashed lips together, squeezing each others bodies. "I'm going to take you home and fuck you till you pass out~" "Oooh, sooounds nice~" 

Skull dragged Mask home, his grip on his wrist tight. Mask loved the feeling. The second they reached the house, Skull ran upstairs and tossed Mask on the bad. The cyan ink hit the headboard and slightly moaned. "You kinky fuck...Losing on purpose just so I could fuck you..." "Weeell, yooou know me~ I'm a fuuuucking whoore~"  "Yes you are~" Mask thrusted his hips against Skull's, both boys now being incredibly horny. "Undress. NOW." Skull demanded. Mask obeyed, tossing his dress to the side. The taller inkling started to plant hickeys all over him, trying to make it as painful as possible. Mask moaned, wrapping his arms and legs around his boyfriend. "Does that feel good baby~?" "Yeeees~ Ooooh, so gooood~" "I'm glad~ Cause there's a lot more where that came from~" 

Skull took off his shorts, and Mask drooled at his erection. "You like it baby~?" "Yeees~!" Mask leaned into Skull's neck, softly breathing on Skull's shoulder. The purple inkling yoinked down Mask's underwear, and flipped him around. "H-Huh!?" The purple inkling, now fully nude, rubbed Mask's entrance with his fingers. "Ah~!" "Shut up." Skull squeezed Mask's throat, chocking him. Mask chocked out moans, as Skull prepped his fingers. "Mmm...choke me haaaaarder~" "Not yet baby~ Still gotta get you ready~" Skull plunged two fingers in, and Mask screamed, filled with overwhelming pain and pleasure. "Mooore~! Pleeease!" "Aww, you like that, you little slut~?" "Yeeeees~! oooh, I love it~" "Mm, thought so....You ready for the REAL punishment~?" "YES!" Skull yanked his fingers out, and grabbed a bottle of lube. "N-No.....Dooon't...." "No?" "I doooon't waaant the luuube..It'll ruuuin it.." "...Aww, how cute~" The taller squeezed Mask in a hug, and prepped his dick.

He slowly pushed in, and Mask had to cover his mouth to keep from screaming. "Oh, you like that, don't you baby~? You love it~" "Yeees~! I dooo~ Feeeeels so hot~" "I'm glad you feel that way~" Skull thrusted, and squeezed Mask's neck and shoulders. "Oooh..~" "So gooood...I-OH~! Fuuuuck~! I-I'm goooing to cum~!" "Oh really~?" Skull gave one last hard thrust, and both of them came at the same time. White ribbons of cum covered the end of the bed, and the inside of Mask's ass. "Oh...." Mask flopped forward, and panted. "skuuuull...oh, thaaat was amazing...." "I know~" Skull pulled out their hair, and snuggled them into the covers. "The cooovers are aaall diiirty..." "We can do it in the morning..." "ok..." The two snuggled closer, heartbeats beating in a rhythm. 

(HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM KINKY

REQUESTED BY jbenefield)