Ghost boyfriend

Third person pov

"..." "Is something wroooong?" "...Mask...We need to talk..." "Whaaaat's on yooour miind?" "...We need to break up." "W-What!? No!" "Mask, I don't love you anymore! It's whats best for both of us..." "A-Arrow, I-" "Leave me alone." The cyan inkling felt his lip quiver. "G-Gooodbye then..." He ran out of the apartment sobbing, running to the graveyard where his grandmother was buried. 
He wiped tears from his eyes and sniffled. "I miss yooouu gramma..." He sobbed quietly. "He's back again? And he's crying this time...Maybe...a flower will cheer him up?" "W-Whoooo said that!?" "WAIT YOU CAN HEAR ME!?" "Y-Yes! W-Whooooo are yoou!" a blueish figure floated in front of Mask. "Hi..." "Y-Your a ghooooost!?" "Yeah...My name is Skull...What's yours?" "Mask...?" "That's a nice name.....so...why are you here?" "I came to viiiiisit my gramma..My boyfriiiiend just brooooke up with me..." "Tch. What a jerk." "Yeeeah..." Skull floated down and sat next to Mask. "So...Uh..." He looked away. "This is a little awkward..." "....Waaaanna taaaalk abooout stuff?" "Oh, sure..." 

~half an hour later~

"...I'm...goooonna go...It's geeetting daaark..." "Did I ...make you uncomfortable?" "...no...Do...you waaaana cooome wiith me?" "Really?" "Yeah..." "Sure..."Skull floated off the ground and followed Mask to his apartment. "You...uh...You dooooon't eat, riiiiight?" "No." "Ok..." Mask pulled out a Tupperware container full of macaroni out of his fridge, and dumped it in a bowl. "What are you doing?" "Coooomfort eating." "That's not healthy..." "I knooow....Thaaaat's why I'm doooing it..." "..." Skull wrapped his arms around Mask and rested his chin on the cyan inkling. "Get ooooff...."

~later~

"So...how diiiiid yooou die...?" "I drowned." "Oh..." "So...Uh...H-How about we change the subject? I can tell neither of us like talking about it...." Skull turned to Mask, only to find the smaller inkling fast asleep. "Aw..." Skull set a fluffy blanket over the smaller, and floated in the air, falling asleep soon after. 

As time passed the two got closer and closer, never leaving sides. And while he refused to admit it...Mask had developed feelings for the ghost. He felt like it was wrong. But he couldn't handle his feelings. He was in love, and he couldn't deny it. 
After a few days of hiding his feelings, he took a deep breath, and walked up to the ghost. "S-Skuuuull?" "...I...Caaaan we taaaalk?" "Yeah. Sure." "...C-Can yoooou kiss peeeople...?" "Of course. I can do everything a living person can do, it's just nobody can see me." "O-Oh..Well...." Mask yanked Skull into a kiss, and pulled them down onto the floor. Skull kissed back, his hands squeezing Mask's hips. They pulled apart, panting and smiling. "Masky..." "...I loooove yooou..." "I love you too Masky~!" The two stood up, and shared another kiss. "Oh my goodness, I love you so much..." Mask felt a single tear fall down his cheek. They hugged each other, falling down onto the couch. "I'm...I'm sooo glad I woooooorked up my courage...." "I am too...." The two snuggled on the couch, kissing each others necks and cheeks. 

From a normal Inkling's eyes, Mask was cuddling with himself, forcing his head to stay up. But in his eyes? In his eyes, he was cuddling with the love of his life.

(mmmmmmmmmmmmthis sucked -w- requested by RingsHijinxsChild)