Stuck with you....again

Smuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Mask's pov

"Are weee almoooost doone?" I asked my boyfriend. "Yeah. Just a few more things and we can leave..." "Goood...I haaave a surprise foooor you wheeen we get hooooome..." "Oh~...I can't wait~!" My boyfriend slapped my ass, and continued to wipe down the counters. "Dooon't tooouch me there..." "Aw, sorry baby boy~." I yawned. "Are we doooone nooow?" "Yup. We're done...I'll just get the door...." Skull walked over to the front door, and pulled on it. "....uh...I think it's stuck..." "WHAT!?" "Yeah, I think somebody must have locked it..." "Use yooour keeey..." "....I...I didn't bring it..." "YOOOUU DIDN'T BRIIIING IT!?" "No....I didn't know we'd be staying so late..." "Yooouu meean we're traaaaped!?" "I think so..." "Oh no...." Tears pricked my eyes and my breaths got heavier. "Mask!" Skull ran back over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Shh...It's ok...I'm here with you...you aren't alone...Here, I'll call Army. Maybe he can get us out of here...." Skull picked under his phone, and dialed a number. 

"Hello?" "Hey Army." "Skull? Where are you!?" "We got trapped in Mako Mart...." "YOU DID!? IS MY BABY WITH YOU!? IS HE SAFE!?" "H-Hi daaad..." "Oh thank goodness! Don't worry, I'll be over soon! Do you have a key!?" "Yeah, it's in my room..." "Ok, got it! Don't panic, I'll get you out of there!" Army hung up, and Skull looked at me. "What now?" "...I guess...We waaait..." "...wanna fuck?" "H-Huh!?" "Do you wanna fuck while we wait for Army?" "...U-Um...I..I guess..." "Wait, really!?" "Yeeeah..." Skull smirked and slammed me against the wall, licking his lips. "I didn't think you'd say yes~!" "P-Pleeeaase be gentleee...I dooon't waaan to get the stooore diirty..." 
"The store's gonna be closed for a turf war tomorrow. Everything's covered in plastic wrap. We can be as messy as we want~!" 

Third person pov

Skull began to plant hickeys all over Mask's neck and shoulders, making the smaller inkling moan. "Does that feel good~?" Skull asked, as Mask put his legs around Skull's waist. "Y-yeees..." "You look so cute, all needy for my cock~..." "S-Shuuut up! Thiiiiis was yooour ideea..."
Skull chuckled. "How about you stop being a brat~?" "Yes siiiir..." "Good boy~! Now strip." Mask untied his apron letting it hit the floor. "Keep going." Mask yanked off his shorts, revealing a pair of lacy lingerie. "Wha-" "Thiiiis waaas yooour surpriiise...Dooo you liiike it?" "I love it~! You look so fucking SEXY~!" Skull pulled Mask into a kiss, pulling of the shirts both inkling were wearing. 

"S-Skuuull..." "What is it baby boy~?" "F-Fuuuck me..." "Hm? I didn't hear you." "F-Fuck me! Pleeeease! I neeeeed you!" "...Nah. I'll fuck you when I think you deserve it~." "W-Whaaaat can I do tooooo deserve-" Before Mask could finish, Skull flipped him around and bent him over the counter. "H-Huuuh!?" "Shhh...Don't say anything~." Skull rubbed Mask's chest, pinching the small pink buds on his chest. "A-Ah~!" "Your moans are so sweet~" "S-Stooop..." "But I don't want to!" Mask whimpered. "P-Pleeeaase...I'll be a good boooy...." Skull smiled and pulled Mask's underwear down. "You look delicious~..." Without a warning, Skull stuck his tongue in Mask's entrance. The smaller inkling let another loud moan. "S-Skuuuuull~!!" Skull then pulled out, pulling down his own pants. "Are you ready baby~? You sound ready." The cyan inkling panted and nodded. "P-Please..."

Skull pressed the tip against Mask's entrance, and slowly pushed in. "Fuck~! Your tight~!"
The smaller inkling screamed in pain, wrapping his arms around Skull's neck. "Do you like that, you little whore!?" "Y-Yeeeeees~! O-oh daaaaddy...~!" Skull smirked at the nickname. "I'm your daddy~?" Skull asked,  thrusting harder into his little bitch. "Y-Yeeees..."Mask put his hand over his mouth, trying to muffle his moans. Skull pinned both of Mask's hands behind him, preventing him from moving. "Don't try to hide your moan, baby boy~. They sound lovely~." 

The taller inkling thrusted harderl turning Mask into a pathetic mess. "I-I'm cloooose~!" "Me to babe...You ready~?" "Y-Yes~!  P-Pleeease..." Skull slowed down his thrusts, getting ready to reach his climax. Mask let out a long moan as he rode out his orgasm, his cum covering Skull''s chest. "F-Fuuuuck..." Skull hugged Mask closer to him as he came, filling Mask with the sticky white liquid. The two inklings hugged, passionately kissing each other.  "S-Shooould we geeet reeeaady before Army geeeets heere...?"  "Yeah..." Mask pulled a pack of tissues out of his bag, and handed them to Skull. The purple inkling wiped them off, and kissed Mask again. "I'll help you get dressed, ok baby?" "Y-yees..."

Just as Skull finished helping Mask getting dressed, they heard a click from behind him. "MY BABY!" Mask was suddenly yanked into a hug. "Are you ok!? Are you hurt!?" Daaaad, I'm fiiine..." "Are you sure?" "Yees..." Army hugged his son again, and looked up at Skull. "Are you both ok?" "Yeah, we're fine." "Good...C'mon, Aloha's waiting in the car." 
Skull turned off the lights, and the three inklings left the store. "I'm sorry I took so long. I had to call your boss to get permission to come get you." "Thaaat's dumb..." "It is dumb." 

~later that night~

Skull held his boyfriend close to his chest, rubbing his back. "Did you have fun today?" "..." "Did you?" "Yeah..." "I'm glad to hear that..." The two inklings kissed each other and slowly fell asleep, the bright moon shining onto them.
"I looove youu..." "Love you too gumdrop..."

(Oh, this was AWFUL. Requested by YellowPoptart )