no talk me angy

Smuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Third person pov 

"Whatcha maaaakin'?" "The really good spaghetti sauce. Some of the ingredients were on sale." "Oh. Neeeeat..." Mask leaned over the counter and yawned. "do weeeeee haaaave any fruuuuuuuit roll ups?" Army sighed. "I think we have a couple left. But wait until after dinner ok?" Mask groaned. "Hey guys, I'm back...." "Hey Skull..." "Hai..." Skull placed a hand on Mask's hips, and pulled him into a hug. "How's my little baby~?" Mask tried to push him off. "S-Shuut up...." "Sorry..." The taller inkling threw Mask over his shoulder, and gave his butt a playful smack. "H-HEY!" "Heh." Skull carried Mask up to their bedroom, and kissed him. "Y-Your embarraaaaaassing meeeee...." "How? There's nobody else here." Mask just shoved him away. "You're so cute when your angry...." "I AM NOOOOOT!" "Yeah you are...." Skull said, kissing Mask. The smaller inkling sighed, and leaned on Skull's chest. "You're hair smells like watermelon..."
"oh.....T-Thaaaaaank yoooou...." "Are you ok?" "....I'm embarrasseeeed!" "Aw, I'm sorry baby...What can I do to make you feel better?" "Hmpfh!" Mask scooched away, and turned his head. "Mask..." "Nu! I'm angy at yoooooouuu!" "....Ok...I guess I'll leave you here...alone..."

"..." Skull got up and went to leave the room, before he felt Mask grab him. "Staaay..." "I knew it..." The taller said, cradling Mask. "You can't last two seconds without me..." Mask whined.
"I juuuust waaaant snuggies...." "Awwww..." The two hugged each other, enjoying the warmth of one of Skull's blankets, which had been pulled over them. "Mmmm..." "Mask? What's wrong?"
"T-Too hoooot...." "Oh." Skull yanked the blanket off. "N-No...n-not that..." "Huh?" "D-Dowwwwn theereee...." Skull looked down. "O-Oh...." "It....huuuuuuurts....s-so muuuuuuuch..." "Mask, how did that happen!?" "I-I dooooon't know!" Skull sighed. "Well...." The taller inkling picked Mask up and nipped at his neck. "O-Oh....~" "Does Masky want more?" "Y-Yes..." "Yes what?"
"P-Please...." "Good boy." Skull continued to cover Mask's body with hickeys, moving down until he reached his chest. "Now...If I can remember correctly..." Skull pulled their shirts off licked Mask's waist. "AAAA~!" "That's the spot that makes you go nuts~!" "F-Fuuuuuuuck~!" "Your moans are so.....sexy~..." Skull teased. Mask huffed, before peppering Skull's face with kisses, staining the taller's face with his Mountain Dew lip balm. "Aw, trying to dominate~?" "...." "Don't worry baby....I'll make you feel good~."

Skull flipped Mask over, and yanked his shorts down. "Wow...You really are horny!" Mask didn't say anything. "Don't be ashamed." "o-ok..." Skull started leaving hickeys on Mask's inner thighs, the smaller inkling squeezing his legs together. "Don't suffocate me!" "J-Just fuuuuck meeeeee already!" "Fine! So impatient...." Skull took off his shorts and underwear, before sliding off Mask's underwear. "Now...." Skull kissed Mask's stomach. "O-Oh~..." "How's that?" "Moooore..."
"Heh." The purple inkling placed his hands on his boyfriend's small shoulders, and grabbed a bottle of lube from his dresser. "Are you ready~? I need to prep you first..." "Yes! FUCK ME!" Skull smirked. He spread lube on his fingers, and a bit around Mask's entrance. "Now...." Skull plunged his finger into Mask. "EEK!" "Does that feel good?" "Yes~! Oh, it feeeeeeels sooooo good...." 
"Well how about I make it feel better?" Skull shoved in a second finger, and began to scissor the smaller. "Ooooh...." Skull smiled before pulling out. "H-Hey!" "Shhh. I'm going to make you feel better. Don't be a brat." "Oki...I'm sooooowwy..." "It's ok angel." 

Skull spread lube over his dick, lined up with Mask's entrance. "Are you sure your ready?" "YEEEES!" Mask yelled. "Ok, Ok!" Skull slowly pushed inside, making Mask just SNAP. "Fuck~!" "You ok?" "Moooore....feeeeeeels so goooood......." Skull smirked and began to thrust. "Ooooh..." "You feel so tight..." "Haaaarder..." Skull nodded and thrusted harder. The two inklings made out, chests pressed together. "You look so sexy like this..." Mask just fell forward, moaning as Skull thrusting into his sweet spot. "Skull~! I'M GOOOONNA CUM!" "Already!?" "Yes, I-Fuuuck!" Mask came over Skull's chest and the bedsheets. "Holy shit...." "I'm sowwy...I waaaaas juuust-" "It's ok..." Skull slowly pulled out, and pushed Mask down the a clean part of the bed, making out with him. "Your adorable. So So adorable...I'm so glad you're mine....All mine...." Mask smiled. "Thaaaaank yooooouuu..." The two kissed again, as Skull picked up his boyfriend. "My legs huuuuurt..." "Want me to get you dressed?" "....Sure..." Skull helped Mask into his clothes, and then got into his own. The two inklings shared another kiss, and Skull picked Mask up.

"C'mon...Army's probably waiting for us..."

*sigh* Hope You liked it Smol....