Dark and light

Third person pov

Skull put his lip ring in, and turned off his light. "Looks good for now....." He sighed. "Gotta wait for my bullshit roommate to get here...." Skull heard the door open, and his eyes widened when he heard the mew of a kitten. Footsteps approached his room, and he heard the door across the hallway open. He got out of bed, and opened the door. "Who the fuck-" A small, frail inkling was sitting standing there, in a pastel pink, cyan, and purple dress.  A small black kitten looked up at him. "Hm? Niiiight? Whoooo's there-EEEK!" Skull glared at the pastel inkling. "Hm...didn't know I'd be staying with a living clump of cotton candy." "H-Hey!" "Tch...." Skull walked back into his room and slammed the door. "Doooon't worry Niiighty, it's ooook...Who wants a tweeeat?" "Mew!" Skull heard a tiny giggle, and the sound of his roommates shoes clicking down the hallway. He opened the door, and started at the pastel male. "Oh, heeeewwo again!" "....hey. Can I get your name?" "...Maask...Yoooours?" "...Skull." Mask giggled. "Skuuull?" "Yeah yeah, shut up.." "Sowwy." Skull grabbed a tea bag from the cupboard and put it in a cup of hot water. "You want some?" Mask shook his head. "I haaave juuuice.." "Alright then." Skull walked back to his room, and Mask just...followed. His pastel platform sneakers shuffling on the floor. "...What are you doing?" "...." He bleped. "...I'm not letting you in my room." "waaaanna come to miiiine then?" "...No." Skull slammed his door, and heard another giggle. 

Mask's pov 

I went back to the kitchen and made myself some toast, before taking Nightshade make to my room and feeding her some tuna. She purred and smiled. I got into my Sailor moon onesie, and put up all my stuff, smiling at all the cute anime and sanrio characters. I sighed and flopped on my bed. "Mew?" "I'm fiiiinr deeear...Juuuust...I miss mama..." "Mew..." "You miss your mommy~?" I looked up, to find Skull standing in my doorway. "....yeeeah..." "Aww, poor baby~" I just nodded and pet my kitty. "....you ok? Like...are you actually ok?" "Nooot reeally..." "oh...I-I'm sorry..." "It's oook....." I snuggled into my hello kitty pillow, and Nightshade snuggled up to me. "...I'll...leave you to sleep." "Oki..." 

~next week~

"You're up early..." I just nodded and ate my toast. "Are you ok? You don't look to good.." "Thiiiiiis is juuust my skin toooone." "Oh." Skull grabbed an apple and took out his lip ring, biting it. "Don't you have your art class?" "The professor gooot siiick..." "Ah...Well, I gotta go...Bye, Cotton Candy." "Fuuuck you." I put my plate away, and scratched Nightshade's head. She stretched and mewed, and I gave her her food. I put some veggies in the backyard for the bunnies I knew would be there, and started cleaning around the house. 

After a few hours, Skull came back. "Hooow was it?" "It was a bunch of fucking bullshit." "Aw, pooor thing~?" "Shut up or I kill you." I just laughed. "Nu." I grabbed my bag and left the apartment, heading towards my painting class. 

Skull's pov

I stared Mask's kitten dead in the eyes, and she just yawned. "What ARE you? Are you a spy? Something that the walking marshmallow sent to kill me?"  She grabbed my lip ring with her claw and pulled. "OW!" She mewed as I pulled her paw out, and she simply clung to my shirt. "Get off." She cuddled up to my neck, and cuddled into my hood. "...uh...Ok then." I just flopped on the couch and picked up my switch.  

"I'm baaack!" "Your cat is really clingy." "Huuuh?" "She's in my hood." "Aww! Cuuute!" "She also hooked onto my ring. It hurt." "Oh...I'm soooorry..." "Eh, it's ok." He sat down next to me and pulled Nightshade out of my hood. "Whaaaatcha playing?" "Sword." He smiled and leaned on my shoulder, watching me play. "What are you doing...?" "Waaatching!" "...whatever..." I leaned on his head, and Nightshade cuddled between us. 

~third person pov~

Over the next week, Skull couldn't help but feel...weird, whenever he was close to Mask. The feeling made him want to get closer...and closer. He wanted to kiss Mask's lips, and just pin him to the bed and strip him down and FUCK HIM. The next Saturday, Mask was drinking a smoothie and leaning on the counter, ass sticking out.Skull walked in, and stared at Mask. "..what are you doing?" "Iiiii'm thorsty." "....Put your ass away." "Nu."  Skull sighed, trying to hide his growing blush. Mask giggled and put his cup in the sink. 

He went to head back to his room, when Skull grabbed the back of his dress. "You aren't going anywhere." "Hm?" Skull yanked Mask back into his arms, making the cyan inkling blush. "S-Skuuull!" "Shh....just...let me do this." The punk inkling kissed Mask's lips, squeezing his shoulders.  The pastel was shocked, but kissed back, wrapping his legs around Skull's torso. "You're a fucking moron and I love you." "Hehe....I wuuuv u too...." The two of them kissed again, squeezing each others bodies. "You're suuuuch a sap~" "Shut up." "Nu u~" Skull rolled his eyes again, and carried Mask to his bedroom. "Huh...?" He dropped Mask on the bed, and just cuddled up to him. "I still hate you." "I wuuuv u too~!" The two cuddled together, Mask falling asleep instantly.

"Dork...." Skull kissed his cheek and fell asleep with him.

Babeys ;w; 

Requested by Cutestpoptart!

Mask x Skull oneshots (Splatoon manga)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें