Thunderstorm

Mask's pov

"Skuuuuull...You're taaaaking fooooorever...!" "Sorry honey..." I felt lips press against my forehead, and I looked up, and immdeitly blushed. "W-Whereeeeee's your shiiiirt!?" "I don't have it on yet." Skull sat next to me, and yawned. "I could just leave it off~." I blushed. "N-No..."
"Aw, ok..." He teased. He got his octo shirt and yanked it on. He tied his bandana and held my hand. As we left the room, I heard Skull sigh. "Sorry Masky...I don't think we'll be able to go out on our date..." I looked out the windows. It was pouring rain, and we could hear thunder. "Sorry honey..." "Not yoooour fauuult...." "Do you wanna watch a movie together?" "Yeah...!" "Ok...wait, where are-"

"O-Oh~! Aloha~! More, please!" 

Skull clicked his tounge. "Well. That answers my question." I giggled. "C'mon. We can cuddle on the couch." "O-Ok..." I sighed, nuzzling his chest. "Your very affectionate today." "shuuuuuut uppp...." I hid my smile as Skull picked me up bridal style and sat me on the couch. "You pick the movie baby. He kissed my forehead, and dissapeared into the kitchen. I grabbed a blanket from the top of the couch, and put it on top of me. Skull came back with a bag of sour gummies, and sat next to me. "Coroline? Again?" "It's...a goooood mooovie...." "If you say so..." He put his arm around me and kissed me. "Love you." "mpff..." 

~later~

"How is this a kids movie!?" "I don't knoooooow..." I was about to snuggle closer to Skull, when there was a crack of thunder..and the power went out. "EEEK!" I hid under the blanket and started shaking. "Mask...Its just the lights." "B-B-But it's daaaaaark!" "Masky...." Skull picked me up like a kitten, and squished me. "It's ok...calm down baby...." "...I wuv you..."

I sighed and listened to the heavy rain drum on the windows of the apartment. "It's...peeeeeaceful..." "Kind of is..." The two of us cuddled under the blanket, Skull kissing my neck and rubbing my hips every once in a while.

"Love you Masky..." "Looooove y-you tooooo....Caaaaaaan you stop wiiiiith the hickeeeeys?" "No."

(I'm out of idea pwease help <:3)