Jealousy

Third peron pov 

"....." "Skull? You've been staring at Mask for ten minutes...." "He looks so cute...." "Dude." 
"Huh? Did you say something?" ".....Stop staring at him. It's creepy." "You watch Army while he sleeps. You have no room to talk." "..." "..." "Fine then." Aloha huffed. 

Skull turned back to face Mask, and watched him. The cyan inkling was talking with Designer Headphones, giggling about some weird stuff. "I wish Mask knew who I was...." "Skull, you're his boyfriend. He knows who you are..." "He's acting like he doesn't...." "He's...talking with his friend....He's not ignoring you." "Yes he is..." "...." "Wait a second...I think I get it..." Aloha put his hand on Skull's shoulder. "THANK you." No, You're still being dumb. But...I think you're jealous~!" "...WHAT!?" "Yeah~! You're jealous that Masky's not spending time with you~!" "I'm not jealous...." "Yeah you are. MASK!" "Huh?" "GET OVER HERE FOR A SEC!" "Aloha stop...."

"....Gimme aaaaa seeec...." "Oki." Mask slowly walked over to his team, and sat down next to Skull. "Whaaaaaaat dooooo you neeeed?" "Tell him candy boi~." Mask tilted his head to the side. "...Mask...I....I get jealous whenever you spend time without me....I'm sorry if it makes me sound like a bad person..." "......*chu*" Skull blushed. "Shuuut iit." Mask mumbled, nuzzling Skull's neck. "I geeeeet jealoooous sometiiimes tooo....don't feel baaaad....." "Mask...." The cyan inkling gave his boyfriend another kiss and stood up. "I'm goooonna go back....I'll seeee yooou at hooome, ok?" "Yup...." "Doooon't miss meeee toooo much!" Skull groaned in embarrassment. 

"Aw, you guys are such suckers for eachother~" "SHUT-"

~later that day~

"Hey Skull...? I hoooome..." "MASKY!" Skull pulled his boyfriend into a kiss. "I saaaaid don't miiiiiiss meeeeee tooo much!" "I ignored you..." Mask giggled. The two inklings sat down on Skull's bed, making out. "I'm sorry I was a jerk today..." "Yooooou're forgiiiven...No more thoooough..." "...Ok..." The two inklings kissed again, Skull pulling Mask down. They pulled apart, panting and laughing. 

"I love you Masky....' "Love youuu tooooo...."

I'm ungrounded UwU 

Requests if you have any ^w^