Part 70- Freddie's POV

"You think we'll be caught?" Louis says to me, out of breath and red-faced.

Evie laughs, "Course we're going to be caught. Isn't that half the fun?"

Breathing heavy, I look over at my girlfriend and smile big, "McGonagall is going to drown us in the lake." I say which makes Evie and Lou both laugh.

Amar, Louis, Evie, and I have been pulling little pranks all over the school for the past two weeks. Setting a niffler loose in the trophy room, flooding the quidditch pitch, having a broom race in the halls, charming our beds to float and riding them to all of our classes, all things that were in Dad's old notebook.

Today we did my personal favourite. Filling five hundred balloons with glitter, then putting those balloons in McGonagall's office with a little note that said, Happy Birthday Minnie. Love Weasley and Co. Evie didn't want to have her name on it at first but by the time she changed her mind, it was far too late to do it again.

"What day is it?" Louis asks. He peeks his head around the corner to see if McGonagall has gone into her office yet. She hasn't by the look on his face and the lack of an annoyed shriek from down the hall.

"Tuesday. We've got Herbology at 2:30... and it's 2:20 now. We better get going." Evie says looking at her phone.

Amar groans, "But I want to see her face when she opens her office!"

"Who's saying that you won't be able to?" I say.

The three of them look at me, "What did you do?" They all say at the same time.

"Put one of those little security camera thingies in her office. It's connected to my phone see?" I pull out my phone and open the app before showing them. The camera is blocked by several hundred balloons but it's in there nonetheless.

"I knew there was a reason I was dating you. And it's not just for your looks." Evie says before she kisses me hard.

Louis and Amar both groan and pretend to vomit, "Christ you two what did we say?" Louis says covering his eyes dramatically with his hands.

"Don't snog each other while we're around. How would you like it if Louis and I started to snog every time you two were around." Amar says.

I could have sworn that Louis starts to blush when Amar says that but it's dark in this corridor so I couldn't be sure. "You think snogging is bad? You wouldn't like what we ended up doing last night. See it started with some snogging, and it ended with me down on my knees..." Evie says to the two of them.

Amar pretends to faint and Louis catches him, "This is why I don't hang out with couples, you disgust me." Louis says, propping Amar back upright.

"I'm going to Herbology, you two are gross," Amar says. He starts to walk off and Louis follows him.

"Guess you don't want to smoke this before you head off then?" Evie says fishing around her pocket for a second before pulling out a very large joint.

"Well, when you put it like that..." Amar says coming back to Evie and plucking the joint out of her hand and putting it between his lips.

We walk out of the corridor and down the stairs together. Evie and I a little farther away from the rest of them. A bit of me is really awkward about the fact that Evie so casually told our friends what we got up to last night but the rest of me is very turned on by the fact that she is so casual about it all. Literally almost as soon as the welcome back to Hogwarts feast was over Evie and I snuck off to her dorm and had sex. Since then there has been a lot of sneaking off to her dorm or the astronomy tower, or the prefect's bathroom, or Slughorn's ingredients cupboard, or... you get the idea.