Chapter 58- Freddie's POV

I haven't seen much of Cass since I told her that she was starting to sound like Bellatrix. Maybe that was the wrong thing to say because it's been nearly a month since we really spoke besides saying hi in the halls or stuff.

Evie has been trying to get me out of the rut that I've gone and dug myself into which has been helping loads but not helping enough. I've lost all motivation to study for my OWLs, not that I had any motivation to begin with, but I mean... Ophelia is broken at home, and Cassie isn't talking to me anymore.

I talked to Evie about the love potion thing that happened last year and she nearly started crying. Apparently, it was this whole thing where her boyfriend at the time had this ex who made Polyjuice potion to look like her and was trying to get her boyfriend to break up with her by getting every boy to fall for Evie. Which worked and she hasn't dated anyone since.

I know what you're thinking. Sounds like a cop-out to me Freddie. But I really don't think it is. Or at least I don't want to think that it is. I really need this right now. Not a relationship because we aren't dating yet. But that's the thing. I want to say that we're dating. I want to call her my girlfriend. There's no confusion like there was with Poppy.

"Oi!" Louis snaps his fingers in front of my face. Amar, Evie, Louis, Wood, and I are all studying in the library. We've bummed off our classes which really wasn't a well thought out plan, so we can study in the library all day.

"Don't be fucking rude," I say hitting Louis's hand out of my face.

"Alright Kim Kardashian, calm down," Timothy says which makes us all laugh.

"Can't a guy zone out for a bit?"

Evie throws her arm over my shoulders and kisses my cheek, "Not when you're the only one that understands transfiguration darling."

Amar wolf whistles which gets a few looks from the surrounding tables, "It's darling now is it?"

"I suggested snuggly bear sweetie pie, but he didn't think it was very macho," Evie says which makes everyone roar with laughter.

"Okay snuggly bear sweetie pie, what the fuck is the inanimatus conjurus spell and how does it work?" Timothy says.

I roll my eyes so hard it hurts a little, "Not going to lie, I prefer Freddie bear."

"Too late snuggly bear sweetie pie, I've already changed your name in all of our group chats." Louis says, typing away on his phone, "Dad finds it bloody hilarious."

"You can figure the spell out on your own. Fuck you guys." I grumble, looking down at my notes, reading them in my head.

"Evie quick, promise him a blow job or something so we can pass our OWLs," Amar says. Louis and Timothy instantly start laughing loudly.

Evie on the other hand looks at me and smirks, "I mean if it'll get you to give us the answers."

My breath gets stuck in my chest and I start coughing violently. Evie laughs and hands me my bottle of water, "Relax Weasley. It's only a joke." Evie says, but she says it with a wink which makes my palms all sweaty and gross.

We stay in the library for another two hours, which really was just me trying to get everyone to understand inanimatius conjurus. It's really not that hard, it just conjures inanimate objects... but whatever.

We all pack our things and head out of the library together, but Evie pulls on my arm a bit and slows my walking pace so we are far away from the rest of them.

"So, I've met your cousins, I hang out with you and your friends. You hang out with me and my friends. We've snogged quite a bit, served a few detentions together, and have a massive firework show planned for this weekend before we go home for the holidays. What else is it going to take?" She says to me, looking right into my eyes. I get lost in her eyes for a second. Not that I'm a fucking simp or anything, but her eyes are a really pretty honey gold colour...