Part 2, Chapter 20- Theo's POV

"What time is it in Singapore right now?" I ask my friends once Ophelia leaves us to go to the hospital wing.

"Haven't the foggiest," Annie says in a way that makes it sound like she's trying to be helpful.

"Alright well I'm gonna go call Freddie, I need his help with something," I say before excusing myself from the big group of Weasleys.

I walk for a bit and find myself outside the castle in between two of the greenhouses. Classes are over for the day so the area is essentially silent except for the birds and other wildlife. That and the little muggle radio that Professor Longbottom has in the professor's storage house.

I take my phone out and scroll through my contacts before pressing on Freddie's name and putting my phone to my ear.

One ring.

Two rings.

Three rings.

"What the literal fuck are you calling me for?" Freddie's groggy voice says on the other line.

"Did I wake you?" I ask.

Freddie yawns, "Did you wake me? It's four in the bloody morning! Course you fucking woke me. Someone better be dying Theo or I swear I'm going to wring your neck when I get home for Christmas." I can hear Evie's muffled voice in the background and Freddie says, "Naw love, nothings the matter. Sorry, I woke you."

"Freddie I –"

"Would you shut up and let me find somewhere quiet so I don't wake my bloody fiancé? Bad enough you woke me up and now you want to wake up my whole damn house." I can hear a door open and close and some shuffling. Then a sigh, "Right then, what's so important?"

"Fiancé?"

"Wut?"

"You called Evie you're fiancé not girlfriend."

Freddie doesn't say anything for a second, "If you tell anyone I swear to god..."

"You mean Mum and Dad don't know?"

"No one but Louis and Amar, and well you know. So shut your trap about it."

"Mums gonna have a fit and a half you know."

Freddie sighs, "If you just called me to get all my secrets then I'm going back to fucking bed..."

"Wait! Wait, Freddie! I need help."

I can hear the smile in his voice when he says, "Figured as much, not like you call me for a quick chat every day."

I sigh, "I think I have a date tomorrow."

"Shit eh! Look at you go."

"And I think I have a date the day after too."

"So someone wants to spend time with you? I don't see why this required a call at four in the fucking morning –"

"It's two different girls," I say quickly.

I don't have to see Freddie to know that his eyes just went wide and his mouth fell open, "Well shit."

"What do I do?"

"Wut?"

"Like, what do I do?"

"Don't call them by the wrong name for one."

I instinctively roll my eyes, "Freddie I'm serious. What do I do?"