Chapter 39- Ophelia's POV

"That fucking bitch." I say to Chandler leaving the potions classroom.

Chandler laughs really loud, "She's your twin sister dude."

"And? Acting like she's better than all of us, with her perfect fucking potion, giving me looks from across the table like she knows all my secrets."

"You do have a lot of secrets right now," Chandler says matter of factly.

I swat his arm, "Who's fucking side are you on?"

"I didn't know there was a side to be on!"

I huff, "Is it just me or does this thing taste disgusting."

Chandler opens the Slytherin common room door and we both walk in. Cass is already inside, her and Scorpius are sitting at the old, rickety piano talking amongst themselves.

"Not just you. It tastes like someone just rolled mouldy cheese in a bunch of dragon shit and shoved it so far up my ass that it's now in my mouth." Chandler says, he smacks his lips at the end of it.

"That's the nastiest fucking thing I've ever heard you say."

There's nowhere to sit in the common room so we decide to drop our books off and bum around the castle somewhere.

"God this castle is so fucking boring," I say kicking a bit of parchment that is on the ground.

"Let's do something then," Chandler says very matter of factly.

I laugh, "Chan I love you but if you think for a second that I'm going to snog you..."

Chandler hits me, "Disgusting! No, I was gonna suggest dressing up in knight's armour and having a sword fight in the middle of the entrance hall."

"Sounds dangerous." A voice from above says.

Looking up, Uncle Fred is floating along casually, pretending to pick something out from under his nails. "You're going to stop us?" I say watching him.

"If you die cause you got into a sword fight with your friend your mum and dad'll kill me." He says. Uncle Fred does a flip in the air like he's showing off, "But because I'm already dead... The armour displays on the second floor by Myrtle's bathroom don't have anyone living in them I don't think." And with that, he zips off towards a group of seventh-year girls. I've heard Uncle Fred flirting with seventh years before, its really weird, listening to your dead uncle flirt with girls. I don't think the shop makes enough money to pay for the therapy that I'm gonna need at some point.

"You coming?" Chandler says looking at me.

I watch as the girl's Uncle Fred are talking to giggle at one of his jokes, "Yeah, yeah definitely. I don't wanna be around for whatever is gonna happen there." We start up the stairs, getting off at the second-floor landing.

"Hey! Hey you! You look like you know all the drama and things? What's going on?" A portrait says to us as we pass it in the halls. It's one of the newer ones, a person who died during the war. I think her name's Lavender?

"Oh um, we don't... I dunno." I say awkwardly.

She rolls her eyes, "Oh please, you look like a Weasley? You lot are always the popular ones. Tell me, please oh please tell me what's been going on."

Chandler and I look at each other, "I mean we're off to have a sword fight." I say shrugging my shoulders.

The girl doesn't say anything for a moment, "Yeah, you're George's kid aren't you."