Part 2, Chapter 27- Annabeth's POV

**A/N** Hi guys! So this chapter should be the first of many that are published today. (Not to spoil anything but I have big plans for the next couple chapters.) Anyways, keep an eye out for updates throughout the day so you don't miss anything. Much love and enjoy!

-------------

"Ophelia's Day 'o' Fun," Lorcan reads the poster that we are all staring at out loud, "Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, especially yo wives. Pranks to come."

Leave it to my sister to put posters up around the school the day before her birthday warning everyone about the chaos that she's getting ready to entice. Not that anything else really happens around here during November. Students are tired of learning, teachers are tired of teaching, the only thing anyone can think of is their Christmas dinner. I guess the school needs a little pick me up and if that comes in the form of Ophelia destroying every centimetre of the castle then so be it.

"Can't wait to walk the halls with a full-body bubble charm so I don't get hit with flying goo or something tomorrow," Jordan says as me and my friends turn away from the poster and towards our charms class.

"Doesn't she do her best to leave you and your friends out of her pranks and stuff?" Lysander asks.

"Yeah but something as big as putting posters on the wall? No one is safe from something like that." Jordan says back.

"Honestly the posters and stuff just makes me think that she isn't going to do anything and then watch as the entire school is on edge for the entire day," I say.

Lorcan looks at me with one of his eyebrows raised, "Yeah? Does that sound like something your sister would do?"

"No, but it could happen," I say and all my friends laugh. Lorcan throws his arm over my shoulders as we walk. Jordan gives me a look but I don't pay attention to it all too much. I love Lorcan and Lysander the same way I love Freddie. Like my brothers. Jordan can go off and flirt with Lysander all she wants but I'm not gonna start doing that with Lor any time soon.

We stop by the charms classroom door, a few other students in our year are milling around waiting for Flitwick to open the classroom door for us.

"Question, if a Cyclops closes its eye, is it considered a wink or a blink?" I ask.

Jordan does her standard rolling of eyes and pretending that I didn't ask anything. Lysander on the other hand just says 'fuck Cyclops's' and pokes Jordan in the cheek.

"Winks are a forced facial expression, blinks happen naturally so if the Cyclops in question forced the movement then it would be a wink but if it just happened then it would be considered a blink," Lorcan responds. He's always the one that tries his best to answer any of my random questions without judgement.

"I've always wanted to learn how to wink." I sigh.

Lorcan looks at me sideways, "What do you mean you've always wanted to learn how to wink? Are you telling me you don't know how?"

"Nope. Mum tried to teach me for like five hours one day when it was slow in the shop but I could never get it."

"You just... close one of your eyes, like this." Lorcan winks at me, "You try."

I sigh but I play along. I contort my face to try and get just one eye closed. Lorcan watches me with an amused smile on his face. I stop trying after about two minutes, "See? Impossible."

"Here," Lorcan covers my one eye with his hand, "Now you're winking."

"Your hand smells like ham."