Chapter 4- Freddie's POV

**A/N** Hello! The above picture is the portrait of Hannah Torres! Happy reading!!!

________

"Was that really your mummy?" I whip my head around and look at who's talking to me from the corridor of the train. Fucking Harlan Robson from Hufflepuff is standing there with his gang of idiots behind him. "She's pretty hot."

Instant anger. My hands ball into fists and I stand from my seat as the train pulls out of the station. I can see Mum and Dad waving aggressively at the train which is making aunt Em laugh really hard.

"Remember what your mum said," Louis says quietly from behind me.

That's not the thing that he should have said. Harlan and his idiots laugh, "You think that if I do something naughty your mum would punish me too?" he says looking at me.

I blackout.

Next thing I know Harlan is on the ground with a broken nose and every single one of my cousins and siblings on the train is standing around me. I mean technically we aren't at Hogwarts yet so it doesn't count... right?

"What happened?" Dominique snaps.

Harlan groans on the ground, "Fucking psycho over here attacked me!"

Everyone looks at me waiting for me to say something, "He was sexualizing mum." I say quietly.

Cassiopeia doesn't hesitate. She pulls her wand out of her belt loop and flicks it towards Harlan, "Anteoculatia." She says quietly. Instantly two large horns sprout out of the top of Harlan's head. He scrambles up from the floor and shuffles backwards which doesn't work because James and Molly are blocking the exit.

No one does anything, we all just sort of stare at him, wands in our hands. Which honestly I'd be scared too if thirteen very angry kids that all sort of look the same had their wands pointed at you.

"I think it's best if you apologize." Lily snaps. Wasn't expecting that one honestly. Her first time on the train and she's already making demands like that.

Harlan looks at his friends Victor and Matthew like they are going to help in this situation. "Who even are you?" Harlan asks.

James clears his throat and shoves his wand in Harlan's back hard, "That's my little sister, and I suggest you do as she says." He practically growls.

"What's wrong with you people?" Harlan wheezes through his broken nose.

I shrug a little, "We're the Weasleys." I say casually.

Harlan and his idiots look around at all of us, "Psychos." He grumbles before pushing past Molly and James. His antlers are scraping the top of the train car.

We all look at each other, "Good work folks." Louis says from behind me. James rolls his eyes and goes back into the car that he was sitting in not too far from mine.

"You're an idiot Fred," Molly says matter of factly. She pushes her glasses up her face, "It's been all of five minutes since we left the platform." She turns on her heels and marches back to where she came from. Dom smiles at me a little before following Molly back to their compartment.

"You're bleeding," Albus says casually. I bring my hand up to my cheek and I can feel a pretty bad cut on my cheek. The bastard was wearing a ring when he punched me apparently.

"Come on idiot," Cass says. She takes my hand and drags me away from the rest of the Weasley clan and into a bathroom. She's always the one that cleans me up after I lash out. It's not fair on her and I know that but what was I supposed to do? Let him stand there and talk about Mum like that?