Chapter 64- Ophelia's POV

"I'm not wearing a dress!" I shout at my Mum from my room.

"No one asked you to! Just don't wear the same jeans that you've been wearing for the past month!" Mum shouts back, "Theo darling what happened to your hair? Go get me the brush. Freddie! I need you to feed the cats!"

"I'm getting dressed! Have Cass do it or something!" Freddie shouts back.

"I'm trying to get all the cat hair off of my dress!" Cassie screams from her room.

I change into a different, less Whizbang burn holes jeans and an awful bright yellow shirt that has Popeye the sailor man riding a bike on it. As soon as I walk out of my room Mum rolls her eyes, "Ophelia, we are having guests over. Your brother is trying to impress his girlfriend..."

"This shirt is pretty impressive Mum. It doesn't even clash with my hair."

"Ophelia..." Mum sighs. Annabeth comes out of her room with her hair literally standing straight up off her head. Mum and I both stare at her.

"Uhm, I think I just electrocuted myself by accident." She says quietly.

"Really? What makes you say that?" I say and instantly burst into laughter. Mum sighs deeply before taking ahold of Annie's hand and bringing her back into her room.

The door behind me opens and Freddie comes out of his room. He's wearing what he wears every day honestly, black jeans, some old muggle band shirt, and a flannel but he's done something to his hair, "You look like you're gonna shit yourself." I say to him.

He glares at me, "I'm allowed to be nervous!"

"Course you are, but that doesn't mean like it doesn't look like you're going to shit yourself."

He rolls his eyes, "Are you the only one ready? Where's Cass? Theo? Annie?"

"Cass is getting dressed, Theo is struggling with his hair, and Annabeth just electrocuted herself. So I'd say it's all going according to plan."

Freddie looks like he's either going to kill me or kill himself, it's hard to say, "They're going to be here in like ten minutes."

"I'm going to tell you right now, we aren't going to be ready in ten minutes. Mums still in her pyjama pants."

On cue, Mum comes out of Annie's room. Annie's hair is back to normal and she's wearing an outfit that is presentable to Mum's standards, which are pretty high. Freddie takes one look at Mum and I swear he's going to cry, "Mum... get dressed. Please for the love of all things good in this world, will you get dressed."

"Don't rush me Fred. I'll be ready before they get here." She says walking past him in the hall and going towards her room.

"Has anyone seen my pink flower crown I was working on earlier?" Theo says coming out of his room wearing a pair of light blue overalls and a pale pink shirt.

I swear on my life I just watched Freddie's soul leave his body, "I can't, I hate you all." He says throwing up his hands and walking into the living room.

I look at Theo who has his hands on his hips, "So? Flower crown? It's a circle made of pink flowers that fits on my head?"

"Saw it in the kitchen, but you better go quickly, I heard Dad talking about tossing it." Which is a total lie, I have no idea where his crown is.

"DAD! DON'T THROW IT OUT IT TOOK ME HOURS!" Theo shouts as he shoves me out of his way and sprints towards the living room. The sudden jostle of my head makes instantly gives me a headache.