Part 2, Chapter 14- Cassiopeia's POV

"Mummy and Daddy haven't given you the talk yet?" Theseus whispers to me as he slips into his seat beside me.

History of Magic is the only class I have where it's just me and Theseus. No Shawn, no Georgette, no Ophelia or Chandler. Just us. And he thought it necessary to claim the seat right next to me.

"I guess they haven't figured out that their little girl has been fucking Fletcher hm?"

My cheeks grow red, "For your information, I've only fucked Shawn the one time thank you."

"Ah, is he not as good as you made it look?"

"I'm not having this conversation with you."

Binns floats into the room mumbling hi's and hello's to us all, "Textbooks open to chapter two, we will be taking up where we left off last week."

Textbooks open all around us as people do as we are told. I look into my bag and suddenly remember my textbook is sitting on the top of my trunk.

"You're going to have to share your textbook with me," I say to Theseus.

He hums, "Am I now?"

"Yes."

"What have you ever done to deserve my textbook?"

I scoff, "Darling, I know you want me all pressed close to you as I try to read the pages. You don't have to pretend."

"Pressed up against me, sure. But reading a textbook? I can think of about a hundred different ways I could have you right up against me that are far more interesting than history."

"How would Georgette react if she heard you speaking like this to me?"

Theseus looks around the room as Binns starts his lecture. Theseus's voice drops three octaves when he speaks to me again, "I don't see her here, do you?"

For some reason I get goosebumps and I thank Merlin that we have to wear long sleeves as our uniform so that Theseus can't see my arms and the effect that he has on me. It's infuriating, the fact that one little sentence out of his mouth can send me into a mess of emotions.

"You going to let me share your book or not Avery?" I say a little too loudly.

Binns stops talking, "Miss Weasley, do we have a problem?"

"Yes Cassiopeia, do we have a problem?" Theseus says.

I could listen to Theseus say my name for hours. What are you doing? Stop staring at him! Answer Binns for Godric's sake!

"No sir, no problems." I squeak. All of my confidence has drained out of me. I feel how I did when I first started at Hogwarts, hiding in the shadows and begging not to be seen.

Binns continues on with his lecture, Theseus slides his textbook into the middle of our shared desk so I can read it as well.

He dips his quill in some ink and out of the corner of my eye I watch him scribble a note on some parchment and he puts it on top of the textbook.

When was the last time you had a shower?

And here I was thinking that it was going to be something... well, I don't know what I was expecting but that wasn't it.

I look at Theseus and he has a dumb smirk on his face. I snatch the parchment and flip it over to write a response. He thinks that he can get under my skin, talking about pressing himself up against me?

I was going to have one later tonight, care to join me?

I fold the parchment in half and place it on top of the textbook like a little tent. Theseus takes it and as soon as he opens it he chokes and starts coughing.