Part 2, Chapter 26- Theo's POV

Godric I hate being a Weasley on quidditch days. Not every quidditch day though, just the ones where Slytherin and Gryffindor are competing. So like today for example. The first quidditch match of the school year and Lily and Ophelia are keepers on opposing teams.

Course I should just say bun it and cheer for Ophelia, cause it's her last year here and she's captain, and she's the one that I have to live with during the summer. But Gryffindor needs a good year. They won the house cup thanks to Freddie's captaining during his last year here, but for the past two years, Hufflepuff has managed to get the house cup.

And yeah house pride is a really big thing so it was great for us but family comes before houses and I know that Lily is itching for at least a spot in the finals this year.

"Heard that Ophelia has changed the Slytherin entrance routine this year," Lucy says to me as we walk towards the quidditch pitch after breakfast on Saturday morning. I love the cold so I'm only in my Christmas jumper Nan made me and a hat with matching mittens whereas Lucy is bundled in about eight different scarves and three jumpers, one of which I think belongs to Oscar.

"How do you mean changed the Slytherin entrance routine?" I ask her.

I think Lucy shrugs but it's hard to tell with all the layers she's got on, "Jordan was telling all of us last night when you decided to disappear. She's been having the first and second years at all of their team practices doing dance routines to old muggle songs."

"I dunno about calling them muggle songs. Weren't they dancing to Queen? Freddie Mercury was a student here." I ask her.

There's a laugh that comes from beside us. Josie is talking with a few of her friends, heading towards the quidditch pitch as well. I haven't really talked to her since Aphrodite said all the things she said to me that day. I haven't really talked to anyone since honestly, not even my friends.

I mean what do you say about something like that, 'oh so you know that second date I was supposed to go on? Turns out she just wanted to use me like a bit of parchment and toss me in the trash once she was finished. Isn't that fantastic?'

"Are you listening to me?" Lucy asks, cutting through my thoughts.

"No sorry, I was thinking about something. What were you saying?"

"It doesn't matter. What's up with you? It's that Josie girl again isn't it? Look I know you said you didn't want to talk about what happened but it's been nearly a month since you went with her."

"I still don't want to talk about it," I say quickly.

"Bottling it all up isn't a good thing to do, you remember what happened to Cassie like two months ago?"

We reach the pitch, Josie and her friends walk up a different set of steps than Lucy and I do.

"Yeah well, this isn't that."

"Theo I've literally never seen you this upset before and I've literally known you my entire life."

I laugh, "You're never going to let me forget that you're twenty-three days older than me are you?"

"What kind of question is that? Course I'm not going to let you forget it." Lucy says.

Oscar and Gilbert are already sitting in the stands when we reach the top of the stairs. The two of them seem to be having a genuinely serious conversation, something that I forget that Oscar is capable of having sometimes. Oscar sees us out of the corner of his eye apparently because he nudges Gilbert before he smiles at us, "Took you long enough!"