Part 2, Chapter 91- Freddie's POV

***A/N*** Hello! Good afternoon, morning, evening... where ever you are in the world! Back again with an update. Nothing too intense in this one, just some cute family moments and things like that. Might be back later today, might be back tomorrow we'll see! Lots of love xx 

---------------------

I was going to put off suit shopping till a week before my wedding.

Then Evie showed up at my parent's flat and hit me with a stickfast curse till I swore that I would find one by the end of the week.

My wedding's what? A month away?

Uncle Fred's is in two weeks, and mine is a month after his.

Evie is a mess. I popped by her parent's house yesterday and she cried about flowers for three hours before getting mad at me for not caring as much as she does and then we had a lot of sex.

Which I'm not totally complaining about but it's true what they say. Weddings make your girlfriend turn into a monster.

"Mum!" I call through the flat.

"She's in the shop!" Theseus calls from the kitchen.

It feels weird, knowing that I genuinely hated this guy when he first arrived at Hogwarts to him becoming one of my best friends.

I walk into the kitchen where Theseus, Dad, Uncle Fred, Louis, and Amar are all standing. "Uh... hello?" I say awkwardly.

"Evie told us that if we don't make sure you get a suit today then she's ending the engagement and running off with James." Louis yawns, "I told her to go for it. James is probably a much better lover than you."

Dad and Uncle Fred snort on their tea at the exact same time.

"Yeah cheers mate, that image is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of my life now."

"I dunno about the lover part," Amar says, "Evie's told me a fair bit about what you two get up to. If you were into blokes I might take you out for a spin just to see if she's telling the truth."

Uncle Fred laughs loudly, "I like you," he says to Amar.

"You're not bad yourself," Amar says to him.

"Please don't flirt with my uncle when you're dating my cousin."

Dad claps me on the shoulder, "Let's get a move on then. Your fiancée is pretty persistent. She wants pictures of us in at least two different shops so she believes that we're actually looking for something.

"Two different shops? Christ this girl is going to be my death."

"And that, my dearest nephew," Uncle Fred says, "Is marriage."

Dad looks at him, "You're not even married mate."

"Give me two weeks and I will be. Not everyone was lucky enough to survive the bloody war, mister 'I haven't had to die," Uncle Fred jokes.

"Right, let's get a move on then. Evie's already texted me seven different times," Louis says looking at his phone.

"She's texted me five," Dad says.

"Eight over here," Amar nods.

"She even sent me an owl," Theseus says, "I didn't even know she actually knew who I was."

Uncle Fred looks at me, "What's with the Weasley men attracting the crazy ones?"

Louis suggested apparition but Dad said that because we're going to muggle shops it would be best to take the van.