Chapter 46- Freddie's POV

"Party in the Gryffindor common room tonight," Kevin shouts through the halls after dinner is over. "Fifth years and up. Bring something to smoke or to drink or you're not allowed in!"

I follow the other Gryffindors towards the staircase but I stop when I see Cass sitting on a bench by herself. "I'll see you up there. Don't start without me." I say to Louis before pushing through the crowd of students and over to my sister.

"It feels weird not having her around the castle anymore." She says when I sit down beside her.

I rest my elbows on my knees, letting my hands dangle between my legs and I look up at my sister. She sighs and continues, "Like... I dunno, she's not in any of my classes anymore, she's not on the quidditch team, she's not in the common room or the dorm. I don't like not having her around."

I let her talk, listening carefully to everything she says. Once she's done she looks at me, "Don't you have a party to go to?"

"We have a party to go to," I say.

Cass rolls her eyes, "Right because you want to be the loser that brings his sad excuse of a little sister to a party with all your friends."

I look at her, "Do me a favour Cass?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't talk like that about yourself. It's bullshit." I get up and turn to face her, sticking my hand out towards her, "Off your ass, let's go."

Cassie swats my hand away and stands up herself. Albus and Scorpius dash past us and start to run up the stairs. "The hell are you two running from?" I call out.

"Rose said we can come to the party and there's not much you can do to stop us," Al calls, looking down at Cass and me from the stairs.

Cassie and I start up the stairs slowly, "I don't have to drink do I?" She asks me.

I smile to myself, "Bold of you to assume I'd let you."

When we get to the common room entrance Kevin is standing there with his arms crossed, "I said no one below fifth year." He says looking at Cass.

She shrinks under his gaze and I roll my eyes, "Who died and made you the fat lady?" I say shoving past him and saying the password. Cassie follows me into the common room. Loud music is already blaring through eight different speakers set up in the round room, and it smells of weed.

"I'm gonna go bum around with Al and Scorpius," Cass says before going over to our cousins who are laughing loudly in the corner. I make sure she's alright and laughing along with them before I go over to the makeshift bar and pour myself a butterbeer.

"Long time no see Weasley."

I turn around and Hannah is standing behind me. I'm not going to lie. She looks fucking amazing, her hair is pulled up in a big ponytail and she's wearing a black tank top with blue jeans. "What'd you want Torres," I say taking a drink out of my cup. I have a strong feeling that I'm going to have to be buzzed for this conversation.

She smiles up at me, "Just missed you is all. It feels like you've been ignoring me."

I finish off the rest of my drink and fill my cup as I answer, "Cause I have." I turn back around to her, her smile has faltered a bit. "Have you broke it off with James yet?"

She rolls her eyes, "You don't even like James."

I take a drink of my butterbeer and suck my teeth, "I don't like slags either. Excuse me." I push past her and go over to where Louis and Amar are standing with a few other people in our year.